So, covering the past couple of days:
- My depression seems to have lifted, after last week's low (I ended up taking Wednesday & Thursday off work).
- I spent some time at the weekend importing some vinyl albums into the computer and doing the usual cleaning them up and burning them to CD. That was fun.
- I spent some time on Saturday morning shnuggling with Sarah. That's always nice to do. It's particularly nice to have some time when we don't really have much in the way of commitments.
- Our neighbours had us over for dinner on Saturday evening. Roast chicken, followed by apple & blackberry crumble, followed by a chat over cups of tea. A very pleasant three hours!
- Have made a decision to go for some therapy. That feels like a very positive thing.
- Spent some time yesterday doing some tidying and cleaning in the kitchen. There's still a way to go, but the difference is noticeable.
- Managed to get hold of a copy of this. I haven't watched it yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. I have very fond memories of it from first time round (including remembering the theme tune after all this time!), and it'll be interesting to see how well it stands up to those memories. One of the things I recall is the tower block segments looking a bit like Paradise Towers. Which is an interesting recollection, as it was broadcast about eight months before Paradise Towers.
So, that's it for now. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?