This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.
- Sun, 12:10: Bits and bobs http://t.co/MzzgW0TGao
- Sun, 16:24: *grumble* http://t.co/J49mGaV2n1
- Sun, 18:10: #DoctorWho Okay, who was doing that opening voiceover?
- Sun, 18:16: #DoctorWho Yay! Drunken giraffe!
- Sun, 18:20: "Peter Davison was a man of action." And...cut to a shot of Gareth Milne being shoved into a pool...
- Sun, 18:22: Yay for Lord Bernard of Cribbins! #DoctorWho
- Sun, 18:25: I must confess, I'm not *entirely* sure who Rufus Hound is, either. Some sort of comedian?
- Sun, 18:25: Yay, @Markgatiss!!!
- Sun, 18:29: Kind of appropriate, the whole half-hour programe's been a f***ing omnishambles...
- Sun, 18:29: If the live programme was a way of preventing the casting leaking out, it wasn't very successful, was it?
- Sun, 18:30: Still, I'll say this - Peter Capaldi. Wonderful actor, great choice for the twelfth Doctor, and he's one of us. A fan!!!
- Sun, 18:55: RT @djdarrenjones: Yes! MT @ChrisTheDJ: Anyone who hasn't seen Peter Capaldi in Neverwhere - sort that out before you do anything else toda…
- Sun, 18:56: I don't like to pre-judge before he's even filmed a scene, but I reckon Peter Capaldi will be a brilliant Doctor.
- Sun, 19:00: RT @bbcdoctorwho: EXCLUSIVE #DOCTORWHO VIDEO: Peter Capaldi introduces himself as the new Doctor: http://t.co/7KeyysY7E8