2. When was the last time you threw up? Too long ago to remember.
3. What's your favorite curse word? Swearing is one of the few things I'm really prudish about, so I don't really have one. I'd quite like to hear Stephen Fry say, "oh, sodding arse," for what it's worth.
4. Name one person who made you smile this morning? Sarah. As usual.
5. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Probably still sleeping.
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Just waking up and wondering what the heck the time was.
7. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? None immediately springs to mind. Seeing as I'm happily married, let's leave it at that.
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? No. No particular interest in doing so, but who knows what the future holds.
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Probably wondering to myself what the time was...
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry's Vermonster. It is bad for me, but it is also very very tasty.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Probably a sip of water.
12. What are you wearing right now? A t-shirt based on entorien's T'fae series.
13. Last food you ate? A milk chocolate hobnob.
14. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Not bought, as such, but I collected a t-shirt from the Doctor Who Experience (it had already been bought, albeit by Sarah, as part of the merchandise package accompanying the ticket). I was asked what size I'd like. I said, as many "X"s as possibly before the "L", so I got "XXXL".
15. When is the last time you ran? As I'm rather sedentary, I tend, I'm afraid, not to do much physical running. Emotionally, of course, I'm always running from something...
16. What's the last sporting event you watched? My interest in sports is about zero. I probably watched some of the latest Six Nations with Sarah, though.
17. Last movie you saw? At the cinema, Now you see me, which had Jesse Eisenberg and Mark Ruffalo so was officially fun. On Netflix (and far more recently), Thor, which despite him being one of my least favourite characters in (The) Avengers (Assemble), was actually quite entertaining. Captain America next. :-)
18. Who is the last person you sent a message on myspace to? Does anyone still use Myspace?
19. Ever go camping? Not properly. I've stayed in a tent once or maybe twice, but it was in a back garden at the time so probably doesn't count. I'm not totally averse to the idea of camping (apart from anything else, if I ever go to Greenbelt I gather it's kind of a necessity) but too many nights without a proper bed and a proper pillow (or three) and I start to lose it.
20. Were you ever an honor roll student in school? I'm not entirely sure what an "honor roll" student is. From the spelling, I presume it's an USAmerican thing, so probably not.
21. Do you like sushi? I've never tried it, but from what I know about it, I'd probably hate it.
22. Do you have a tan? I don't tan particularly well.
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Sometimes. Sometimes I even blow bubble with the straw. Go me. 43 years old, and still a child at heart. :-)
25. What did your last text say? who was it to? It was to my boss, asking for a day of annual leave as my depression's playing me up. I wish I had the capacity to work from home on days when that happens.
26. Are you someone's best friend? Hopefully Sarah's. You'd have to ask her.
28. Where is your mum right now? Not sure, but presumably somewhere in Chelmsford.
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? "Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours"!
32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster? Not for ages. Wouldn't mind, though. It's just not something I ever do these days.
33. What is your birthstone? I honestly have no idea!
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? I don't think I normally use the kind of places that have drive-through.
35. What is your favorite number? 4. It's been my favourite number for ages, for no obvious reason.
36. Do you have a dog? No. I'm more of a cat person, but Sarah's allergies preclude us having pets anyway.
43. What does your first memory of your sister involve? Leaving aside my first memory ever, which kind of includes my sister but only peripherally, I'd say my earliest memory of my sister involves us being in the local park and a dog stealing her comfort pillow, or her "pillow willow" as she used to call it.
45. Last phone call? Would have been either to or from Sarah.
46. Are you allergic to anything? Not to the best of my knowledge.
47. Favorite shoes that you wear all of the time? Favourite is pushing it, but a pair of very basic black slip-ons.
48. What is one thing you've learned about life recently? Not really a life lesson, but whilst on the walking tour of Cardiff Bay on Sunday I learned that back in the early 20th century Cardiff Bay was a busier financial area than New York, because it was the place that the Coal Standard was set.
49. Are you jealous of anyone? Anyone who has skills and talents (and occasionally, material possessions) that I'd like to have.
50. Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it. They'd have to be pretty desperate.
51. Do you own an ipod? Yes, although it's old and uses battery power like there's no tomorrow, so I tend to use my iPad Mini instead.
52. Do any of your friends have children? Several of them, yes.
54. What do you work as? What our company describes as a "Knowledge Administrator".
55. Do you hate anyone right now? No, I don't really do hatred.
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 44. Eurgh. How did I get to be so old??!
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? I have no idea what that even is.
60. How did you get one of your scars? I was on a helter skelter and - ISTR deliberately - held the back of my hand against the metal as I slid down. It's faded now, but for some time I had a very obvious friction burn scar as a result.
Now, does anybody want to work out what all the missing questions were? I was only about halfway through when I realised that a lot of numbers were missing...