Treat myself to a few Big Finish Doctor Who audios, possibly.
2. What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
I don't know. I've obviously blanked any memories of any particularly bad ones.
3. Have you ever seen someone die?
I sat with my grandmother as she died. My mum was with me. Otherwise I don't think I'd have coped.
4. Describe a favorite memory.
My wedding day.
5. If you could choose one place on earth to live, where would that be?
I used to say - long before it was immortalised in Peter Jackson's Middle Earth films - that I fancied emigrating to New Zealand one of these days. Still wouldn't mind that. Although Wales would probably be easier.
6. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Right now, none. Quite often, the theme tune to The Smurfs, the old '70s TV one, with some naff lyrics I invented for it.
7. Did you have braces?
On my teeth? Yes, during my teens. To hold my trousers up? Yes, wearing them right now.
8. What is the last book you bought?
Neil Gaiman's The Ocean at the end of the Lane.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Depression being a bastard.
10. What do you want most in life?
Depression to stop being a bastard.
11. Are you in love?
Yes, with huntingospray
12. Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
Both, to be honest, although I tend more towards non-fiction.
13. What does your Livejournal name mean?
It's just my real actual name. Well, just my forename and surname.
14. What kind of person do you think you are?
Apart from the depression, I'm fairly positive, optimistic, contented, laid back kind of person. I try to be as kind and polite and nice to people as possible, I tend to trust people a lot (possibly too much), and I like cute cuddly animals.
15. Do you believe there is nothing higher than human kind?
Well, as a Christian, I believe that there's a God who's higher than humankind. Other than that...yes, there almost certainly is. What's that line from Hitch-Hiker's? Man always thought he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars, and so on, whereas dolphins thought they were more intelligent than man for precisely the same reason. Certainly, the fact that the human race has the ability - and some of it clearly has the desire - to blow itself to smithereens several times over leads me to believe that we've got a long way to go yet...
16. Which fictional character could you most see yourself marrying?
I have no idea! Possibly Lisa Lyons from How do you want me?, seeing as she was played by, and therefore had more than a slight resemblance to, Charlotte Coleman. Of course, the fact that she was married and I am married would be slight obstacles...
17. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
ghyste. Also, Steven Spielberg, Michael Moorcock and Brad Pitt.
18. Name an obvious quality you have.
I'm very scruffy. Especially right now.
19. Do you have an all time favorite song?
Pet Shop Boys version of Always on my Mind
20. What type of friends do you like?
The type who are trustworthy and loyal.