Day 9: What are your worst habits?
Erm. Well. I still pick my nose. Is that bad enough for you?
Day 10: What's your best physical feature?
I don't really think I have any physical features that are either outstandingly good or (being overweight aside) outstandingly bad. That said, I think my face is reasonably pleasant. And I probably have nice eyes.
Day 11: List 15 of your favourite things.
- Doctor Who
- My family
- My friends
- Pet Shop Boys
- Music in general
- The works of Kate Griffin
- The works of Douglas Adams
- Science fiction in general
- Although less keen on fantasy, I have a soft spot for The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit.
- Bit of a guilty pleasure, but, the works of Clive Cussler (exciting adventures, but the dialogue is often appallingly unrealistic...
- The works of Tom Sharpe
- Comedy in general - there's nothing I like more than whiling away a few hours listening to episodes of I'm Sorry, I Haven't A Clue or Cabin Pressure or watching Mock the Week or Have I Got News for You
- Driving. Being able to drive is one of the most liberating experiences imaginable. Such a relief not to be reliant on public transport, or on other people to give me lifts.