2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Can't remember. Came close yesterday, though - had some stuff happened that reminded me of my dad, and actually came close to crying about him not being here any more.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING. I used to. But after a large chunk of my adult life where my main form of communication has been using computers, I've realised that my handwriting has become a scruffy illegible mess.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken, but I don't really eat meat for lunch.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not my own, but a couple of nephews and a couple of nieces.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know. I hope so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? I try not to.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? You'd have to pay me a lot of money. And probably get me very extremely drunk too.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Alpen.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? As I wear slip-ons, no.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Depends on the person.
15. RED OR PINK? In the past, I used to say that red was my favourite colour. Nowadays, I don't really have a favourite at all. I probably prefer red to pink, but it's not something I think about.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? ETA: I misread that as favourite originally. Least favourite is probably the fact that I'm massively overweight.
17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Sarah, when I'm not with her.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS? It's up to them, really.
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Ah, this is one of those trick American questions where pants means trousers (except I'm changing all the spellings to UK English). At the moment, I will to confess to not wearing any trousers, although normally I wear fairly standard blue jeans. Similarly, I'm in be-socked feet at the moment, although I've got a pair of black slip-ons.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nothing.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Who thinks up these questions?! I don't know. Black.
23. FAVOURITE SMELL? Freshly mown grass, freshly ground coffee, freshly baked bread.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Not sure. Probably Sarah, but I don't often use the 'phone anyway.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I nicked it off a friend's Facebook status. Yeah, he's an okay guy.
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? None.
27. HAIR COLOUR? Mine? A sort of mousy brown. At least two people (my ex and Sarah) both insist that it's "dark blond," but whilst it used to be platinum blond when I was a nipper, I don't think it could meaningfully be described as any kind of blond now. And also, I'd've said that "dark blond" is kind of a contradiction in terms.
28. EYE COLOUR? Blue grey.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. I'd consider it, but I prefer glasses.
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Tesco fish pie, which I've been virtually living off, with the occasional exception, for ages.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Video Games: The Movie
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? I've got a Doctor Who T-shirt, from the Doctor Who Experience in Cardiff.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I prefer winter.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? I'll take both.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I shouldn't really have dessert at the moment, but I do love a good apple crumble, or anything lemon.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Oh, I don't know.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Ditto.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Bob Baker (Doctor Who writer)'s autobiography, K-9 Stole my trousers. Quite an entertaining read, although it's taking me longer than I'd like to read it.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't actually use one, since MacBooks don't have Mouses (Mice?), but I have a couple - one with a picture of a Cyberman on it (so, a Cybermat...), and a Tron: Legacy one that I got free with a magazine (probably Empire) when the film came out.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Duh. Doctor Who.
42. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Good music played loud. Pet Shop Boys will do fine.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Thailand, for my cousin's wedding, back in December 2007.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not particularly. I'm an okay musician.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Ilford.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I have no real opinion.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE? Covered this in a recent LJ post. Here y'go.
49. IS THE CUP HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? I don't know. Seriously, I can never work out which is meant to be the optimistic and which is meant to be the pessimistic answer, and it all depends on which emphasis you put on the words anyway. But, I tend to be optimistic.
50a. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE LIVING PEOPLE WHOM WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Stephen Fry, Neil Tennant, Vicky Beeching, Sarah, our minister Vindra.
50b. IF YOU COULD SIT DOWN TO DINNER WITH FIVE DECEASED PEOPLE WHOM WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Douglas Adams, Tony Benn, my dad, Oscar Wilde, John Stott.
Bonus answer: Jesus, who - depending on your theology - could fit into either or both of those last categories... :-)