Um...<does maths> 48.
2. Do you think you'll be married by then?
I hope so, unless anything goes seriously wrong.
3. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?
Redemption should be fun.
4. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
I rarely take my socks off when I'm indoors. But I only normally put shoes on when I'm going out. If that makes sense..?
5. When was the last time you cried?
I can't remember. Probably thinking about dad, but it's actually been a while since I cried.
6. What was the last thing you drank?
7. Favorite ice cream?
Ben & Jerry's Karamel Sutra. Although if anyone would just do lemon ice cream I'd probably become addicted to it.
8. What is your favorite number?
9. What's your favorite color?
10. What Jelly do you put on your PB&J?
11. What location(s) is/are on your bucket travel list?
Loads. The grand tour of Italy that Sarah & I have got vaguely planned to do has to happen at some point. Apart from that, and returning to some other places I've already been, Australia and New Zealand are on there. And Austria. And one of the European Christmas markets - not bothered where, but they're usually around Germany aren't they?
12. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
Not sure. I'd say in an average day I refill my 1L bottle a couple of times.
13. What do you drink in the morning?
Water. Or tea. Or lemon barley water. Depends on the morning and the mood.
14. Would you rather kiss someone with or without tongue?
Depends who I'm kissing. Although to be honest even when I'm kissing Sarah it *rarely* involves tongues. Obviously, kissing other people tends to be more chaste anyway.
15. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Not in my own bed, as it's too small to have a side. If I'm sleeping in a hotel with a double bed, or if I'm sharing a bed with Sarah, I tend (for whatever reason) to end up on the left hand side.
16. Do you know how to play poker?
Not a clue.
17. What's so good about Fridays?
I tend not to really think of any day as being better than any other. Although last Friday did reach the point of "yay! I get to go home for the weekend!" which is - obviously - not a sensation I've had for quite some time.
18. Any plans for this weekend?
This weekend just gone has involved seeing Kingsman: The Secret Service yesterday with kharma2815, and then seeing it again today with my mum, followed by a pleasant meal at Loch Fyne with mum, Antonia (m'sister), and Antonia's two children Jakob and Eleni. That was really enjoyable - it's always lovely seeing family.
19. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Considering the amount of food we have in the freezer - and, I'm ashamed to say, the amount we end up chucking out because it's gone past its use-by date - I eat out (or, if I can't be bothered cooking, order a pizza) far too often. This year I'm hoping to change that...
20. How big is your TV?
I have no idea, I've never measured it! I suspect that, as modern televisions go, it's about average.
21. Ever stolen a street sign?
No, although when I lived with Tim we had a speed limit sign in the garage. I was never entirely sure how we'd come by it...
22. Do you keep a piggy bank?
No. Haven't done for a while. Although I do have a TARDIS money box, one that when you open the door it's got a little recording of Christopher Eccleston saying "nice to meet you, Rose," or something like that. Still works after all these years.
23. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
It was my mother, and yes, of course I would.
24. Have you ever been in an ambulance?
25. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Either, not that I ever swim much.
26. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
I prefer to have a window seat so I can have a good view, but on the other hand, because of my size, an aisle seat is better for me.
27. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Yes. Never driven anything else.
28. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
After necessities, I like to spend money on books, DVDs, CDs, Blu-Rays, and Lego. Not that I have much money to spend on such luxuries, though...
29. Do you wear any jewellery 24/7?
Yes, I've got a necklace which has on it a.) my wedding ring (which is a bit too small for my finger) and b.) an ankh which I bought in Egypt that has Sarah's name on it (Sarah has the matching one which has my name on it).
30. Do you speak any other language?
Not really. I did French and Spanish at school, but don't know enough to hold a conversation in them, and have also studied at Latin and classical Greek but they don't really count as one never really learns them conversationally.
I am, however, fluent in Geek.
31. Can you roll your tongue?
32. Last person you lay in bed with?
33. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes, a veritable menagerie.
34. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
No. If I did, I'd be unlikely to fit in them...
35. What is the colour of your bedroom wall?
I think it's white. Either that, or slightly off white. It's sort of textured wallpaper.
36. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
Ashamed to say, no.
37. Do you currently hate anyone?
I don't really do hatred much. Not for people, anyway.
38. Do you currently have a crush on someone?
Apart from Sarah? Yeah, there are a few people - some rather attractive friends, some celebrity type people, on whom I have varying degrees of crush.
39. What are you listening to?
Silence. Once I've done this post, I intend to go to bed.
40. What quality is most important to you in a hero?
Treating people well.