July 2nd, 2008

Coupling - Stuck in the Giggle Loop

Bad news, good news.

On the negative, my depression's becoming really a bit overwhelming just lately for no really good reason - I mean, yes, there are occasional days when I forget to take my anti-depressants, but, I dunno, 80% of the time I'm taking them, and the other 20% shouldn't account for me feeling like this. I hope. Ish. Having lots of flashbacks.

On the other hand, I'm going to be taking some time off work in the next few weeks - hopefully a couple of weeks if I can. Won't be doing much, apart from a bit of housework, and might liven things up with a trip to Cambridge, but it'll be nice to get to spend some time chillin' and relaxin'. Well, and tidying and cleaning the house.

I'd really like a proper holiday, ideally in Wales with Sarah - I've not been there for ages and I'm missing the places. (Did I mention I'd like to live out there?)

On the bright side, I've managed to grab a few moments this week to work on a sequel to Pure. Don't know when it'll be finished (although when it is, I know there'll be at least another couple of parts to go), but I'm rather happy with how it's going so far.

This week seems to be going horribly slowly. I don't know why it can't just hurry up and be Saturday. Mmph.