David Mitchell's new News quiz programme. I'm torn between "does the world need another News-based quiz show" and "it's got David Mitchell in it, it'll be ace" (mainly the latter, though...), but...
The music in the trailer. I've finally worked out where I recognise it from - an episode of Spaced (I think the first ep of the second series, where we're being re-introduced to all the characters), but - does anyone know what it actually is? 'Cos I like it and wouldn't mind tracking down a copy of it...
In unrelated news, I really ought to change my LJ theme, 'cos about a month and a half ago it was relevant and up-to-date, and now...it isn't.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Apart from Sarah, my mum.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes.
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Don't really have any, but I can cope with snooker and cricket (don't go out of my way to watch them) and I'm happy to indulge Sarah's support of the Welsh rugby team.
27. HAIR COLOUR? Brown.
28. EYE COLOUR? Blue/grey.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, glasses. I've sometimes thought about contacts, but...I don't think I could cope.
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Many and varied. At the moment, going through a phase for cod in breadcrumbs, with spuds, peas, and a fair bit of tomato ketchup. Also chicken with roast spuds, peas, and lots and lots of gravy. (Also works without the chicken. And indeed without the peas. Roast spuds and lots and lots of gravy is lovely, IMO.)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. I don't like being scared at all.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Honestly can't remember! I was watching Titanic, but most of what I've been watching lately has been TV (live or DVD). Yesterday I watched all of The Curse of Peladon. That was fun.
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Sort of a blue check pattern.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I like both, really. But I'm more of a spring person - I don't really like extremes of temperature.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? With Sarah, both. With people in general, I quite like hugs.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't know.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Ditto.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Return to Hundred Acre Wood. Which is just wonderful.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? At work, a Cyberman picture (the sort of logo of a Cyberman head from Tomb of the Cybermen). Which I guess makes it a Cyber mat. (Ouch.) At home, I'm using a Red Dwarf DVD case...
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Virtual Revolution. I don't think I'll use the internet again...
42. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)? Good music, played loud. Sarah saying "I love you".
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Given the choice, Beatles. But honestly, I think the Kinks and the Who are far better than either.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? That'll be the family visit to Thailand back in December '07. Fun, but I could have done without the time actually in the 'plane (although coming back was worse than going out there).
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can't think of one. Neither can Sarah. So that's a "no".