I'm no fan of golf, but this BBC trailer for their Masters coverage makes it look kind of interesting. I can't help suspecting, though, that it could fall foul of Advertising Standards..."Dear BBC, I watched your Masters coverage for hours because the ad promised an exciting showdown between Jedi and Sith, and all I got was men hitting balls around with sticks..."
- Fri, 15:10: How did I manage to not know there's a new series of #HIGNFY tonight? No trailers that I've noticed, no mention on my Flist or Twitter feed.
- Fri, 20:47: Just asked Sarah to explain DDoS for me. Her demonstration involved some Transformers, 2 smurfs, a dragon, a Cylon, & a garlic & herb dip.
- Fri, 21:14: @VictoriaCoren I'd happily hold a door open for you. Anything else would be a bonus. *ahem*
- Sat, 08:22: Whuh..? http://j.mp/gPo72S
- Sat, 10:22: Announcer: the next station will be Bushey. Me: okay, get a gardener in to cut the bushes back a bit.
- Sat, 10:25: RT @Lawrence_Miles: Ladies and gents, "Joy Division" and "Donnie Darko" are trending simultaneously. We have supragoth conjunction. ACTI ...