April 29th, 2011

Coupling - Stuck in the Giggle Loop

My tweets

  • Thu, 12:08: The view out over Lake Windermere from the Blackwell House terrace. http://t.co/JF0jGWt http://t.co/Ew7ha8K
  • Thu, 18:15: RT @ringbark: RT @u235: 'At any time the temptation to sing The Lion Sleeps Tonight is never more than a whim away.' popbitch.com is ou ...
  • Thu, 18:18: RT @Lord_Voldemort7: Prince William is marrying 'commoner' Kate Middleton. Does this mean if they have a son he'll be a 'Half-Blood Prin ...
  • Thu, 18:18: RT @floridajewel: Sad that final flight of #Endeavor gets a tiny fraction of media coverage of #RoyalWedding. Space flight vs Royalty. R ...
  • Fri, 06:08: RT @DWMtweets: Pssst. Letting you into a secret: Doctor Who is the best television series ever made. It will carry on forever. Pass it on.
  • Fri, 08:36: In K9 speak: possibility of feline propulsion in circular direction rendered zero by limited spacial dimensions.
  • Fri, 08:37: In other words, the shower at the flat where we're staying is rather tiny. SFW pictorial evidence may be available later.
  • Fri, 08:38: RT @MaxTundra: If you've seen one royal wedding, you've seen The Mall.
  • Fri, 08:39: Scientific analysis: 75% of my twitter feed is people talking about the royal wedding; the other 25% is people avoiding the wedding.
  • Fri, 08:40: Not saying which category we're in, but...
Collapse )