...if there's a list anywhere online of which extras didn't make it over from the original DVD releases of the various Star Wars films onto last year's Blu-Ray releases? I know that the Empire of Dreams documentary wasn't included on the Blu-Ray (big mistake, IMO), but is there anything else I should salvage before sending the whole lot down to the charity shop, or is it maybe just worth keeping the DVDs as well as the Blu-Ray? (As it is, I'm keeping the DVD with the original cinema version of Star Wars, and will be trying to get hold of the similar releases of TESB and ROTJ...)
- Sun, 13:34: Okay, this may sound a bit weird, but... http://t.co/pR3Hg5Kc
- Sun, 13:39: Sisters of Battle squee http://t.co/NyDqoEkp
- Sun, 16:51: Nurofen ad. That *is* @thenicolabryant at 7 seconds, isn't it? http://t.co/d3AaeYDs
- Sun, 17:14: RT @msjenb: Want to hear a joke about sodium? Na. What about Potassium? K.
- Sun, 17:21: RT @MitchBenn: Murdoch vs Scientology, the Alien vs. Predator of our times. Best case scenario: they cancel each other out & vanish ...
- Sun, 18:53: It's not my imagination, is it? http://t.co/Jm4LA67f
- Sun, 19:00: Have just had my first proper meal since having the teeth out - most of what I've had since then has involved either … http://t.co/pr8QlCr4
- Mon, 11:31: Does anybody know... http://t.co/6clC7aba