- Despite the fact that I am not particularly a Star Trek fan, this game is great fun, even when played by five people at a tiny table in a Glasgow Wetherspoons, which gets even more cramped when the food for three of the five people arrives at once. *ahem*
- (This, which is basically a Star Wars version of the same game, looks like it could be equally fun, and I am, if not a hardcore Star Wars fan, at least someone who enjoys the films very much.)
- My friends in Scotland have themselves got some pretty awesome friends.
- This is a pretty cool pub. And, erm, I may have developed a slight addiction to their strawberry sunrise mocktail. Again, *ahem*
- Scotland's Sunday trading laws are pleasantly relaxed.
October 27th, 2013
*strokes the precious*