I try not to, but I think "bugger" wins. If only in the combination "buggrit millennium hand and shrimp".
2. Do you own an iPod?
3. What person on your Flist do you talk to the most?
I'd say huntingospray on account of how I'm engaged to her and we speak pretty much every evening and see each other most weekends and have just returned from a fortnight's holiday together.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
Normally 6:00am, although I also use it for timing cooking. Although atm I don't actually use an actual alarm clock, I use the alarm function on my mobile 'phone.
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
My first proper kiss, IIRC, was my friend Cathy.
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
What, the 9th of November? *g* *ahem* On the 11th of September 2001, I was at work, hearing about events as they unfolded from colleagues who were watching it on the TV.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Are we talking metaphorically (and if so, what's it a metaphor for?) or literally? If literally, I honestly have no opinion.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
The Wizard of Oz, which I recently bought on DVD and started watching with the commentary on, although I didn't get very far.
9. Do any of your friends have children?
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Yes, although I'm not, I'm just differently energetic.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
No, I tend not to need it.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I tend not to use a CD player - any new CDs are instantly ripped to iTunes and thence to my iPod. On which right now I'm listening to some old eps of I'm Sorry, I Haven't A Clue and loving every insanely gigglesome minute of it.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate?
I can only echo zoefruitcake's comment - regular or chocolate what? Although on principal, probably chocolate because, well, it's chocolate, innit?
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Not that I recall. And if they had, I wouldn't discuss it on my blog.
15. Do you sleep on your side?
Yes - for some reason I just can't sleep on my back or front. I sort of curl up semi-foetal, normally on my left side.
16. Do you watch the news?
Less than I probably ought. Although Tim often watches the evening bulletin, so I tend to catch the important bits.
17. How did you get one of your scars?
I have a mark on the back of my left hand from when I was going down a slide at a seaside resort and managed to get a friction burn.
18. Do you have any siblings, how many, sex?
Three half-sisters, one (Antonia, the one I grew up with) from my mum and stepdad and two (Emma and Jessica) from my dad and his wife.
19. Do you have any children?
No. Sarah and I may at some point in the future, but in the meantime I dote on my little nephew Jakob, and let Antonia deal with him when he gets messy, which seems an idyllic approach to childcare which would be unmatched if I ever had any of my own.
20. What is the last thing you purchased?
Erm...I don't know. If we're not talking trivial purchases (e.g., bus ticket to work, groceries shopping, etc.) I think it was the second edition of Lance Parkin's AHistory which I picked up from Tenth Planet on Saturday. I was hoping for About Time volume 6 (on the sensible grounds that you can never have enough Tat Wood), but they didn't have any copies in stock. Boh.