- Orbital. The convention's not vastly expensive, but the rooms aren't cheap, from what I can see. May have to try sharing, but even without that it could well be a case of asking the Parental Units for a favour.
- Botcon. Although tickets aren't yet on sale, Sarah and I have tentative plans for going to this, and then having a two-week stay in the USA.
- York with Sarah and possibly her mum one weekend
- Paris with Sarah for a romantic weekend (probably a bank holiday weekend).
- Dimensions. And it'd be kind of nice to go to Invasion as well.
There's a distinct possibility - if I can afford all of that - that this year may be rather busy. And that's without Sarah moving to Letchworth, me having to get ready to move some time next year, and planning for this wedding thing.