- I have a wonderful girlfriend. A darling gorgeous fantastic girlfriend. A girlfriend who, when she leaves her keys at work, I'll drop what I'm doing (more or less) and take my spare set of keys with me to Barking. Because I love her.
- I also have a wonderful loving mum who helps, through things like having a car and being able to drive it, by getting me to Barking in situations like the above.
- And I have a wonderful nephew, too.
- New series of Torchwood starting tonight.
- Ashes to Ashes starting next month. Write-up of the press launch here - caution, contains spoilers. I'm really excited about it!
- 19th September 2009. If you've been paying attention, you'll know the significance of that date.
- Going to Small Group meeting on Thursday - it'll be nice to catch up with some of the church folks for the first time in quite a while. Hopefully I'll get my act together and go to the morning service on Sunday as well.
Now if I could only be a bit organised and get the house cleaned and tidied...