Name 3 songs/pieces of music that:
a) make you happy
b) make you cry
c) make you tap your foot/want to dance
d) you associate with sex
e) calm you down
f) knot your stomach
g) make you nostalgic
a) 3 songs that make me happy
1. Cherish - Madonna
2. Always on my mind - Pet Shop Boys
3. Gift to me - Martyn Joseph
b) 3 songs that make me cry
1. Have an angel walk with her - Martyn Joseph
2. These are the days of our lives - Queen
3. Are you lonely - All About Eve
c) 3 songs that make me tap my foot/want to dance
1. It's alright - Pet Shop Boys
2. When tomorrow comes - Eurythmics
3. A little respect - Erasure
d) 3 songs I associate with sex
1. I want your sex - George Michael
2. Je t'aime - Serge Gainsbourg
3. F.E.E.L.I.N.G. C.A.L.L.E.D. L.O.V.E. - Pulp
e) 3 songs that calm me down
1. Most of Rondo Veneziano's music - even the faster songs have a calming influence on me...
2. And yes, sorry, that's a bit of a cheat.
3. But hey, there y'go...
f) 3 songs that knot my stomach
1. Everything in Heaven Comes Apart - Martyn Joseph
2. Only one reason - All About Eve
3. Can't think of a third one, I'm afraid.
g) 3 songs that make me nostalgic
1. Cardiff Bay - Martyn Joseph
2. Liberation - Pet Shop Boys
3. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl
And yes, I know there's some repetition of artists there...my musical taste is becoming a bit restricted in my old age...
And here's the questions for those who'd like to gack it.