1. Pick 15 of your favourite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions. Totally cheating, you dirty cheaters.
1. Boys and girls and music. Why do they need gin?
2. Whistles are for dogs and cats and other animals, but not for children and definitely not for me.
3. American girls would seriously dig me with my cute British accent.
4. Look, I've already done the background on this woman all the way back to the twenties, when she was working as an actress. An actress! There's your first clue, Sherlock!
5. You'll have to forgive the crudeness of this model, I didn't have time to paint it or build it to scale.
6. Boring conversation anyway.
7. Hell of a thing to put on your passport, Occupation "Mel Gibson's bottom"
8. The recipe for "Duck à la Banana" fortunately goes with him to his grave.
9. A pair of quadruple whiskies and another pair of pints.
10. I don't believe in suicide, but if you'd like to try it, it might cheer me up to watch.
11. A: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
B: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
12. It's like Hogwarts for Pikeys!
13. A: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
B: Define "interesting".
A: Oh God, oh God, we're all going to die?
14. A: You know what the imagination is?
B: Oh, sure. That's when you see things, but they're not really there.
A: Well, that can be caused by other things, too.
15. Alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities, may produce all the effects of drunkenness.
Replies screened. Guess away!