"My hair needs brushing."
2. How much cash do you have on you?
Not much. About a £5:00 in odds and ends, maybe less.
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
Well, I'm kind of fond of the one I'm on.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Sarah. She's also 1st, 2nd, 6th and 7th as well...
6. What is your favourite ring tone on your phone?
Well, my default is the Peter Howell arrangement of the Doctor Who theme, but actually I think my favourite is the Transformers theme, which I use for when Sarah rings me.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Sort of a beige checked number.
8. Do you label yourself?
Yeah, I guess - I label as different.
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm not sure the name, they're just fairly comfortable boots.
10. Bright or Dark Room
Well, the one I'm in at the moment is fairly bright.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don't know her directly, I just found the meme randomly.
12. What does your watch look like?
Slightly smart, analogue.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching episode 2 of Ashes to Ashes
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It was from Sally, our cell group leader, and it said, "Life is a book with many chapters. Some tell of tragedy, others of triumph. Some chapters are dull and ordinary, others intense and exciting. The key to being a success in life is to never stop on a difficult page, to never quite on a tough chapter. Champions have the courage to keep turning the pages because they know a better chapter lies ahead and with God nothing is impossible!"
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
The Tesco Express at the bus station - about a five minute walk from my house, and about three miles from where I work. An incredibly convenient store. Unless I'm at work.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
I'm not sure.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
None, not even legal ones.
20. How many rolls of toilet paper do you currently have in the house?
Well, I recently bought a pack of a dozen rolls.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I enjoyed being about 25.
22. Your worst enemy?
I don't have enemies.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
At work, a picture of John Barrowman from the BBC website. At home, rather a fetching one of John Simm.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Good afternoon" to a work colleague.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Take the money and
26. Do you like someone?
I like lots of people. It's more productive than not liking them.
27. The last song you listened to?
Well, I'm listening to an episode of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, so it would've been Journey of the Sorceror.
28. What time of day were you born?
29. What's your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yes, but hopefull in an aspirational way rather than a destructive way.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Grief. Dunno. They'd have to be pretty desperate.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At NHS Direct, where I'd only started working a week earlier.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Get a bit annoyed.
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I hope so, although I can be a bit self-centred.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
This is purely hypothetical, but maybe a seal of Rassilon.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. We're going to Letchworth next year.
39. Are you touchy feely?
Yes. Sarah isn't. This causes conflicts of interest.
40. What's your life motto?
I've never really had one, although "keep following God" is the closest I've come.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My watch, my iPod, and my mobile 'phone. (Well, most of the time...)
42. What's your favorite town/city?
Caerphilly is quite nice. I'd quite like to live there.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Crisps from the machine at work.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I don't remember.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, but no doubt Sarah will change that!
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
Define "first love". If you take it to mean my first serious relationship, i.e. Jane, I've not heard from her since divorcing her. I hope she's well, but I'm unlikely to ever know. Which is a shame.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
My mum's worked out various lines of our family history back to the start of the 19th century. I'm not as au fait with it as I'd like.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Probably Sarah's dad's funeral. Kit and Suze's wedding (the one in Thailand) was casual smart, whereas at the funeral I was in my full suit, waistcoat, tie, the works.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
50. Have you been burned by love?
Yes; Jane being the obvious one, but there were a couple of people before then who jerked me around. I actually find it quite difficult to trust other people fully, although with every day that passes I feel more able to put my trust in Sarah, and more convinced that we're going to be together forever.