(Well, I did...but not that sheltered that I've not heard of large chunks of pop culture...)
1. How old were you in 1980? 10, apart from the last couple of weeks.
2. How old were you in 1989? 19, apart from the last couple of weeks.
3. Were you a Toys R' US Kid? Despite my general love of toys, not really.
4. Did you watch Transformers? Confession time: no, not that I remember. Sarah is, of course, bringing me up to speed on this.
5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen? Oh yes.
6. Did you own a Lite Bright? No. Never heard of them.
7. Who is your Favourite Golden Girl? Never seen it.
8. What comes to mind when someone says "Who you gonna call?" Ghostbusters.
9. What was your favourite toy(s)? Probably my collection of Star Wars toys and various spaceships and playsets. Also I was quite fond of some similar toys, I think called something like Action Force. I used to have many a happy time playing games involving both sets of toys.
10. Did you have a Pogo Ball? No.
11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block? Only because they were in the charts. I didn't actually like them, or anything...
12. What New Kid did you have a crush on? None.
13. Did you play M.A.S.H? No.
14. Did you watch The Care Bears? Don't think so.
15. Did you have jelly bracelets? No!
16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet? No!
17. Did you have a Glo Worm? No.
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet? A what?
19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles? I've never seen it, but I've heard of The Breakfast Club, so I'll say that.
20. Did you have a crazy hair style? No. The closest I came to crazy was when I wanted my hair to be styled to look like Rick Astley.
21. What was your first bike? I'd've been about five. It had stabiliser wheels. My grandad sat on it. It didn't have stabiliser wheels after that.
22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood? Off the top of my head, my Wombles record (7" single). I have many other things from my childhood, but that one stands out.
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid? No.
24. Did you dress like Madonna? No. I'm not doing very well here, am I?
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake? Well, I'd eat strawberry shortcake, but that's not what the question is talking about, I guess...
26. Did you watch Miami Vice? Not that I recall, but I loved the music.
27. Did you own a pair of jelly shoes? No.
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper? No. Never heard of them.
29. Atari or Nintendo? Atari, although I never actually owned one. (I had a ZX Spectrum and a BBC B.)
30. Did you play Pac-Man? Yes. And Space Invaders and Asteroids and Donkey Kong...
31. What movie scared you the most? I dunno if it was actually '80s when I saw it, but one evening I was with my mum (and I think my sister) and channel hopping and came across Britannia Hospital at the precise bit where a man is torn into several pieces. Nasty.
32. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson? Oh, he was dancing? *g*
33. What Is The First Thing That Comes To Mind When You Hear "Flux Capacitor"? See my answer to question 41. I wanna go back in time...
34. What other colours did Pepsi come in? They did cherry, didn't they? But I've never drunk cola, odd though it may be.
35. Roger Rabbit Or Howard The Duck? Roger Rabbit. Although now Howard the Duck's out on DVD, I might check it out to see if it's as bad as everyone says.
36. Did you ever beg your parents to have your school picture taken with the 'LASER' background? Erm, no. What is one of them anyway?
37. Do you know what the Ninja Rap is? No. I suspect that finding out my seriously screw with my mind, so please keep me in ignorant bliss.
38. Do you know why people cringe when they hear the word BUCKNER? No i-fragging-dea.
39. Can you name the family members from National Lampoons Vacation movies? No.
40. Wally-World or Europe? Well, as I live in Europe, I'll say that.
41. What was your favourite movie from the 80's? Probably Back to the Future. Actually, possibly the second of the trilogy. I was going to say "all three" until I realised that the third one came out in 1990.