1. So, what's the full name on your birth certificate?
David William John Brider
2. Who was the last person you hung out with?
3. Suppose you see your boy/girl friend kissing another person, what would you do?
Be a bit miffed.
4. Is your phone within a meter radius of you?
The landline is, yes. My mobile is in the lounge, I think.
5. Look at your recent calls, who was your last call from?
Without looking ('cos I can't be naffed to go into the lounge and check) I suspect Sarah.
6. What is bothering you right now?
The fact that because of modem issues, much of my net usage at home is on Tim's machine, which is set up left-handed.
7. Who and where did you spend New Year's with?
With Sarah and my family at my stepcousin Kit's wedding, on a beach in Phuket, Thailand.
8. Was last New Year's enjoyable?
9. I'll bet you miss someone right now?
Sarah, who's spending the day in Barking working on getting loads of her possessions packed into boxes and taken down to the lock-up.
10. What does your last text message say?
Again, not sure without looking - could have been from Gordon saying there was cell group meeting on Thursday night.
11. Are you high?
On life, yes.
12. What are your favorite colours?
Red's my favourite. I don't really have any others; I just take colours as they come.
13. Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
Probably not until I get paid, as I'm a bit strapped for cash until payday. After then, I'd like to finally get round to seeing
14. How smart do you think you are?
15. Can you surf?
Ha! No, I'd just fall in. (I like Dale's answer - "only the internet".)
16. Are you easily scared by horror/thriller films?
Very much so. Certainly by really graphic horror, and general blood and guts and gore even in a non-horror context.
17. If you were given £100, would you spend it, or save it?
I'd probably spend in the near future, possibly on a treat for Sarah.
18. If there was a large spider in the room, would you stay?
No, I'd get out of there quickly and get Tim to deal with it.
19.When was the last time you saw your crush/boy/girl friend?
Yesterday evening. We watched a Sapphire & Steel adventure.
20. Would you ever become a vegetarian or even vegan?
I doubt it - although I'm very sensitive to the ethical issues, I'm an incredibly faddy eater and chicken and fish are two of the very few things I actually like eating. Were I to remove them from my diet, stuff knows what I'd eat in their place...
21. Where are you right now?
Home. Nominally doing housework, but I've been spending most of the day chilling, either doing Sudoku or watching episodes of Roswell. And there's new Lewis this evening. Yay!
22. Do you think your boyfriend/girlfriend/crush likes another person?
In a strictly non-amorous sense, I've no doubt she likes loads of other people. In the "wanting to get it on with" sense, I've no idea. We've decided to stay faithful, so I hope that were she to be interested in anyone else, she'd not act on it. I certainly wouldn't.
23. Are you listening to music right now?
No, although I had my iPod on shuffle play a little while back and it got to Noel Richards singing We Want to see Jesus lifted high from Wembley Stadium 1997 and I got all nostalic.
24. In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
I don't wear hoodies, so jackets it is.
25. Do you have any enemies?
I hope not. I try to be nice to everyone and not to upset people. I hope I manage that. If not, I would hope that people would be sensible and mature about it and not to become an enemy. Although in reality, I know that at least one person in the last year hasn't been all that sensible or mature. Which is a shame.
26. What are you doing?
Typing my answers to this meme.
27. What does your tenth text say?
28. How much cash is in your wallet?
None - I don't actually keep cash in my wallet.
29. Ever kissed a blonde haired, blue eyed person?
No, not that I can remember.
30. When was the last time you were truly happy with yourself?
Well, I'm pretty happy right now, apart from the "missing Sarah" bit.
31. Do you think long distance relationships are ever really worth it?
Yes. Mine is fairly long distance by my ideal standards - I mean, Barking's about a 45 minute drive from here, and given that Sarah works in central London we only really get to see each other at weekends.
32. What are you thinking about right now?
Answering this, and Sarah, and what I'm going to do next (probably watch more Roswell).
33. When is the last time you made someone else cry?
I don't know. I hope I haven't.
34. What last made you sad?
I can't think of anything. Realising that Sarah will probably never be as slushily romantic as I am when we were having an in-depth chat last weekend made me a bit sad, but being together is far more important than her fitting into a neat box that's exactly like me, so on balance, not too sad about that.
35. Would you be able to date someone who had a kid with someone else?
Hypothetically, if I wasn't with Sarah, yes, it's not something I'd have a problem with.
36. Where did you last sleep other than your house?
Round at Sarah's last weekend.
37. Is there anyone on your friends list you would ever consider having sex with?
Hypothetically, if I wasn't with Sarah...yes, but I'm not naming names.
38. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
Neither at the moment. But after we're married, hopefully the time of day won't be an issue.
39. On which side of the bed do you sleep?
I tend to toss and turn a fair bit, but normally on the left.
40. Pork, beef, or chicken?
41. Ever have to pull over on side of road to puke?
Not pull over, but ISTR once many years ago being physically sick in the street. Not something I hope to repeat.
42. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
No. I might if the money was right, though.
43. Shower or bath?
Shower, although I used to be a bath person.
44. Do you pee in the shower?
No, not even if I'm desperate - the toilet's right next to the shower, so if it comes to it's not difficult to get out of the shower.
45. Mexican or Chinese?
Neither, but I suspect I'd like Mexican more than I would Chinese.
46. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
Don't know, really.
47. Do you love someone on your friends list?
Most of them, albeit mostly platonically.
48. Do you know all the people on your friends list?
Not all of them in depth, no, but there are few I know and like particularly well, and I'd like to meet and get to know most of the Flist in person at some point.
49. Love or money
I can't lie - love is wonderful, being loved is wonderful, but given that I'm up to my ears in overdraft, money would be useful.
50. Credit cards or cash?
Credit cards. Far too much.
51. Has there ever been anyone in your family you wish wasn't?
No, I get on with most of my family, although relationships with my stepdad (and sometimes with my stepsister) have sometimes been a bit strained.
52. Would you rather go camping or to a 5 star hotel?
I wouldn't cope camping - I value my home comforts too much, and I can't get to sleep without a proper pillow or two and a decent bed underneath me.
53. What is the weirdest place you have had sex?
I've not had sex terribly often, and it was a long time ago, and I don't recall it being anywhere weird - as far as I can remember, we just stuck to using beds.
54. Would you shave your entire body (including your head) for money?
If the money was right, I might consider it - I mean the hair'd grow back, so it's not like I'd lose anything long term.
55. Have you ever been to a strip club?
56. Ever been to a bar?
57. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
Not in a bad way, but there have been times when we've stayed past closing time and been the last to leave (this was mainly at the Fitzroy Tavern).
58. Ever been so drunk you had to be carried out of somewhere?
No. Don't drink alcohol, so getting drunk would be kind of difficult.
59. Kissed someone of the same sex?
No. Obviously given the whole staying faithful to Sarah thing I'm unlikely to, but hypothetically, if she and I weren't together, I'm openminded about the possibility.
60. Favorite drink?
Ribena. Lemonade, Ribena and lemonade. Oh, and Robinson's Lemon Barley Water.
61. Had sex in a movie theater?
62. Had sex in a bathroom?
63. Have you ever had sex at work?
64. Have you ever been in an "adult" store?
I don't think so, although I've a vague memory of going into one with either Jane or Sarah (this "adult" as in "Ann Summers").
65. Bought something from an adult store?
No. Stop me if I'm boring you.
66. Have you been caught having sex?
67. Does anyone have naughty pics of you?
Not that I know of. Jane once persuaded me to wear a dress so that she could take pictures of me (stuff knows why, although I'm sure at the time it made a kind of weird sense...), but fortunately the pics didn't come out well.
68. Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
No. It's a possibility that actually scares me stupid! Not just during sex, but the possibility of accidentally addressing Sarah as Jane slightly freaks me out...
69. Who do you think has the guts to repost this?
I don't know. Anyone's welcome to gack it from me.