2. Handsome (no kidding, Sarah calls me this. I've offered to buy her a pair of specs...)
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
Two things you want out of a relationship:
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
2. Watch good TV programmes
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
2. Tonight's Torchwood fix.
Two Things you did Last Night:
1. Watched Roswell
2. Ate mackerel potato salad
Two things you ate today:
Two people you Last Talked To:
2. Jeni (work colleague)
Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Going quizzing with Tim
2. Watching tomorrow night's ep of Ashes to Ashes
Two longest car rides:
1. To Stockton-on-Tees
2. To Swansea
Two Favorite Holidays:
2. Easter People. Which I miss more than words can say.
1. Full strength ribena.
2. Robinson's Lemon Barley Water
Two Things About Me you may not have known:
1. For a little while I was training to be a local preacher in the Methodist church.
2. With my first pay cheque from my First Proper Job I bought a Casio keyboard. I paid cash - about £250:00. It was April 1st 1989. I wondered if the keyboard shop proprietor might think it was an April Fools joke. (I still have the keyboard, albeit on sort of semi-permanent loan to Tim's friend.)
Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Telesales bod.
2. Garage forecourt cleaner.
Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Back to the Future
Two places I have lived:
Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Fish soup (my recipe)
2. Cheese and tomato pizza.
Two places I'd rather be right now:
2. With Sarah.
Four people I think will respond: