1) Last night, did you go to sleep happy?
I went to sleep tired, having stayed up until 1:00am for the second night running, this time adding stuff to iTunes. I was mostly happy, though. Contented, at any rate.
2) Anyone told you a secret this week?
3) Did you have a good day yesterday?
Yes - Tim and I went quizzing in the evening.
4) What was the highlight of today?
So far...adding more stuff to iTunes (Tim and I are building up a collection of every number one ever, which unlike every other such collection includes double A-sides and EP tracks and the like). I'm going to our cell group's meeting later on though, that'll probably be the highlight.
5) Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yeah, when I'm at the theatre or the cinema or in church.
6) What happened at 3:00am today?
I was asleep!
7) When was the last time you took a picture with a friend?
Erm...dunno. Probably when I was at Sarah's sister's a couple of weekends back and I was waggling a video camera around in Sarah's direction.
8) Ever kissed a friend?
Well, Sarah's a friend. *g* I guess Cathy - we were friends and got kissing one Sunday close to Christmas, which was nice.
9) Do you hate anyone?
Not really. I get hurt often, but I don't really do the hatred stuff, just the being confused as to why people would want to hurt me. I'm normally fairly forgiving.
10) Last time you wore the opposite sex's clothing?
There was a time when Jane persuaded me to wear a dress so she could take some pictures of me. Apart from that, I've occasionally borrowed jumpers of Sarah's, but they're fairly unisex and probably don't really count.
11) Do you have a best friend?
Oh yes. Sarah. And God, for that matter.
12) Have you ever collapsed on the bathroom floor?
The state our bathroom floor's in? Not bloomin' likely. *g*
13) When was the last time you bought something?
A bag of crisps from the machine at work, about 10 minutes ago.
14) Have you ever told someone you love them?
Yeah. Sarah frequently. My mum less frequently. Other people depending on whether or not they've done something particularly wonderful to justify it.
15) Do you play an instrument?
Yes - piano/keyboard fairly well, guitar less well.
16) What's the reason behind your usernames?
My user name is my first name and my last name, without a space in between them and all in lower case. I know, very dull.
17) What do you want in your life right now?
For life to be simple and straightforward.
18) Is there anyone that you call baby?
Yes, Sarah. Although not very often.
19) In the next 4 months what are you looking forward to the most?
The continuation and series finale of the latest Doctor Who. Other than that, not much.
Because I'm a rather keen DW fan.
21) What are you thinking of right now?
The fact that I really need to get on with my work (which involves, at the moment, ringing round some pharmacies to check if they're open next Monday, and then entering them on our database).
22) Do your carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Sometimes an umbrella. If I forget, I just get wet. I don't have a hood.
23) Have you ever sat and waited for someone to come online?
24) When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry?
Possibly last week when we went to the QI recording.
25) What did you tell someone today?
I've told someone in an online debate that the Bible really definitely doesn't say that homosexuality is a sin.
26) Do you wear Crocs?
What are they?
27) What do you smell like?
I don't know. Hopefully not bad.
28) Do you like dressing up?
Not especially. I tend to dress fairly casual.
29) Have you ever considered a sex change?
30) What is the nearest book to you?
Apart from lots of work-related tomes, Sepulchre by Kate Mosse, which I still haven't finished despite the fact that, IIRC, I started reading it on the plane back from Thailand (which was the start of January).
31) What will you buy next?
Probably my bus fare from work.
32) Are you bored?
33) What's on your mind right now?
The work that I need to do when I finish this meme. The fact that Sarah and I are going to York this weekend, which should be pleasant.
34) What are you wearing?
Jeans and a shirt.
35) Any plans for today?
Yeah, community group this evening, preceded by fish and chips round at mum's, where I'll also probably do a bit of stuff on her computer (scanning and printing, which I can't do at home 'cos I lack a scanner and printer).
36) What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
It was a work colleague.
37) What's your favorite Gatorade flavor?
Don't have one.
38) Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
39) Can you sleep in jeans?
Yes. And do. Frequently.
40) Where were you on July 4th, 2007?
Don't know. I don't even know what day of the week it was without checking, but if it was a weekday, I was at probably work.
41) What new thing happened today?
42) When was the last time you saw your best friend?
Sarah, at the weekend. God, I chat with Him frequently.
43) Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed again?
I hope so!
44) Do you trust people easily?
Varies. Normally I'm probably a bit too trusting, and sometimes get hurt as a result (although it doesn't help that I take some things way too personally), but all things considered I'd rather be too trusting than too cynical and untrusting.
45) Do you ever say "Dawg?"
Not that I can think of.
46) What was the best compliment today?
Can't think of any. If you'd like to pay me one, feel free.
47) Who was last to cook for you?
Malcolm (my stepdad) at the weekend, when we had roast pork as a family meal.
48) Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Given that I'm getting married next September, I blinking well hope so.
49) Have you ever owned a piggy bank?
Yes. Right now, I have a TARDIS money box, although I don't actually use it, it's just for display.
50) When was the last time you went swimming?
When we were in Thailand - did some snorkelling in the sea, and some swimming in the hotel pool.
51) In the past 5 years what is one thing you regret the most?
Making mistakes and goofing up.
52) What do you do when you are lonely?
A Sudoku. Or faff around on the computer.
53) What were you doing at 9pm Friday night?
Can't remember, but probably watching HIGNFY.