1. What do you say most when you're trying NOT to curse? Fish.
2. Do You Own An Ipod? Yep.
3. What Person On Your Top 8 Do You Talk To The Most? I don't think I have a Top 8. But I think I probably talk to Tim most, on account of the whole sharing-a-house-with-him thing.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to? Normally 6:00am.
5. Are You In Love? Yeppedy-doo-dah.
6. Do You Wear Flip-Flops When It's Cold? I don't wear flip-flops.
7. Would You Rather Take The Picture Or Be In The Picture? No real preference.
8. What Was The Last Movie You Watched And With Who? Prince Caspian, last weekend, with Sarah.
9. Do any of your friends have kids? Yes.
10. Has Anyone Ever Called You Lazy? Yes.
11. Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep? No, and these days I don't seem to need much help with it anyway.
12. Are you a cuddler? Yes. Cuddles and hugs = good, as far as I'm concerned.
13. Do You Prefer Regular Or Chocolate milk? If this means milk shake, then actually I prefer strawberry.
14. Has Anyone Told You A Secret This Week? No. Not that I know of.
15. When Was The Last Time You Had Starbucks? Don't know. A while ago. Probably with Sarah. May even have been at the now-closed Borders at Gallion's Reach, in which case some considerable time ago.
16. Do you know anyone who lost their dad within the last year? Yes, Sarah.
17. Do You Have A Trampoline In Your Back Yard? No.
18. Do You Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back? I'm convinced of it. Paranoid, moi?
19. Did you watch cartoons as a kid? Yes. Still do, from time t time.
20. What Movie Do You Know Every Line To? Well, I don't know about every line, but I can quote large chunks of Star Wars and Titanic.
21. What CD is in your car stereo right now? Don't have a car. But in Sarah's car, I believe it was a Tom Lehrer CD.
22. What's your favorite song on that CD? Not sure. Depending on the CD, probably the Elements song.
23. What is your favorite salad dressing? Salad cream. There aren't really any others I like.
24. Are you still in love with your ex? Not in love, but I still think of her a lot.
25. Does anyone like you? I darned well hope so.
26. Do You Do Your Own Dishes? Yes, always, despite the presence of a dishwasher - I don't trust it.
27. Ever Cry In Public? I have done.
28. Have you told a secret to someone this week? No.
29. What was the secret? See 28.
30. Do you think you could EVER be in love? Well, as I am...
31. Would You Ever Marry Anyone Covered In Tattoos? I don't know. It's academic, but I think I'd probably find someone being absolutely covered in them a bit of a turn-off. One or two here and there are okay, but total coverage, no thanks.
32. What Did You Do Before This? I've been sort of mooching about all day.
33. When Was The Last Time You Slept On The Floor? Can't remember. Probably a while ago.
34. How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Need To Function? 8, at least. Plus some sleep during the day, these days...
35. Do You Eat Breakfast Daily? Yes.
36. Are Your Days Full And Fast Paced? I try to avoid that wherever possible.
37. What are you doing right now? Wanting it to be September? Filling in this meme, and thinking I really ought to have a shower and go out to the shops.
38. Do you use sarcasm? I try not to.
39. Have You Ever Been In A Fight? No, but I was mugged once.
40. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Yes indeed.
41. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags? No, and I don't know what it is.
42. Do you believe in ghosts? Not really.
43.Do You Get Along Better With The Same Sex Or The Opposite? Probably the opposite.
44. Do you like mustard? Yes, preferably Wholegrain mustard.
45. Do You Sleep On Your Side, Stomach, Or Back? Left hand side, normally.
46. Do You Watch The News? Not as much as I ought to in order to be fully informed about what's going on in the world.
47. How Did You Get One Of Your Scars? Fell onto a block of concrete at junior school, and got a nasty cut in my knee.
48. Last person to make you mad? I try not to get mad too often. Although 'phoning my mum a few days ago and constantly getting through to her voice mail was a bit annoying.
49. Do you think you are someones first love? I'm Sarah's first boyfriend.
50. What do you want to do before the day is over? Go into town for a browse. Do some tidying up and cleaning.
51. What last made you laugh? Watching Thursday's Mock the Week last night.
52. Reading any books? Pete McCarthy's McCarthy's Bar.