Doctor Who, closely followed by Press Gang. Other things depending on mood and what's actually on - right now I'm enjoying Heroes, Chuck, and Spooks, and need to make time to catch up with some of Merlin that I've missed.
2. Name five things you’d want with you if stranded on a desert island:
Sarah. My iPod with a good power supply. A way off the island. And a couple of really good books in case the way off doesn't work (possibly Round Ireland with a Fridge and Are You Dave Gorman?).
3. What was the best part of your day?
Today? Actually managing to wake up and do a bit of tidying up (although I did surrender to sleep briefly) and get to work on time.
4. What is your favorite scent?
Freshly ground coffee, freshly mown grass.
5. What is your favorite drink?
Ribena. Not very diluted.
6. What do you drink the most?
7. What is your favorite restaurant?
8. What will you be doing after finishing this?
Getting some dinner ready in time for Spooks
9. What did you want to be when you grew up?
10. Your favorite romantic movie?
Probably Notting Hill, although I also adore Four Weddings... and Love, Actually.
11. What kind of person do you think the person is who tagged you ?
I would say that, if I'm honest, I don't know thinkpink20 as well as I should like, but on the whole she comes across as being intelligent and fun and has good taste and I enjoy her presence on my Flist.
12. What are you afraid of?
Being betrayed by people I trust. Dying before I finish all the things in life that I want to achieve - it's not so much death that scares me as the possibility of leaving things unfinished.
13. What's your favorite item of clothing?
A rather nice coat that Antonia bought me from Next for Christmas a few years back. It's mainly a winter weather coat, so I should probably start wearing it if there's going to be more weather like we had today.
14. What time do you usually go to bed?
I aim for 10:00pm, but normally end up going to bed any time between then and midnight.
15. What's the meaning behind your LJ username/name/nicknames you go by?
It's just my name. Despite the security risk, I've always posted under my own name in mailing lists and Usenet and since getting my first website. I've thought of changing my LJ name (if I do, it'll be to royalmarriage), but right now, can't really be bothered. I don't really have much in the way of nicknames. My sister used to call me DeeDee (because she couldn't say "David"), which got shortened to Deeds and has stuck within my family, but that's about it. Oh, and Sarah sometimes calls me Dai, which I like, and I'm encouraging Jakob to call me that.