I'm not really fond of blue cheese at all. Or indeed any cheese that isn't Pilgrim's Choice Extra Mature Cheddar.
2. Favorite late night snack?
Depends on the night and what's available. Crisps, biscuits, cereal.
3. Do you own a gun?
4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop?
Normally a hot chocolate.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
A bit, yes. Rather more if I'm going to have a needle jabbed into me.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Not something I eat.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
Carol: Hark the herald angels; Christmas pop hit: Fairytale of New York (the original Kirsty MacColl/Pogues version); Christmas number one: Always on my mind (Pet Shop Boys).
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water, lemon barley water, or tea.
9. Can you do push-ups?
No. I am spectacularly unfit.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't wear any myself, but I think my favourite piece of jewelry is the engagement ring I bought for Sarah.
11. Favorite hobby?
I don't know. Writing, I think. I just wish I could write better and more frequently and finish what I start.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Don't know. Possibly, but not to an extreme.
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
A tendency to take things too personally and to dwell on the past and let things really get to me.
14. The last disease you contracted?
Don't know. I've had a bit of a vague cold for the past couple of weeks or so, but it's not manifested itself into anything definite.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I've got a driving lesson later tonight; After that is UniChall and Only Connect; and I hope Sarah's okay.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, lemon barley water, Ribena.
17. Current worry right now?
The need to sort out my driving licence. And why the heck is iMovie not working?
18. Current hate right now?
The vague feeling that on a certain debate forum I may well be wasting my time and that it would probably be better for my sanity to give up quietly.
19. Favorite place to be?
20. How did you ring in the New Year?
In bed. Although up to about an hour or so before I'd been at my cousin Kit's wedding on a beach in Thailand.
21. Like to travel?
Depends. I wouldn't call myself a particularly big traveller. As my parents have observed during family holidays when I was a child, my idea of going on holiday tends to involve taking a book or five and sitting in the hotel room reading. I'm hoping that when I go to places with Sarah I'll be a bit more inquisitive about the places we visit.
22. Name three people who will complete this:
23. Do you own slippers?
Yes, although I can't think of the last time I wore them.
24. What color shirt are you wearing?
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Don't really have any experience of doing so.
26. Can you whistle?
27. Favorite singer/band
Band: Pet Shop Boys. Singer: well, apart from Neil Tennant...probably Martyn Joseph.
28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor?
I doubt I'd want to.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Normally - and don't ask me why, 'cos I have literally no idea - the theme tune from the Smurfs. It's catchy and easily whistle-able.
30. Favorite girl's names?
I'm biased, but Sarah.
31. Favorite boy's name?
Again, I'm biased, but David.
32. What's in your pocket right now?
Wallet, keys, shopping list, money.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
An episode of The Mary Whitehouse Experience
34. Like your job?
36. Do you love where you live?
I like it. I mean, the house I live in is okay (could do with being tidier...oh, yeah, whose fault is that??!), the area I live in, I sort of took a long time to get used to living in after moving back from university, but now I really like it - it feels just right for me.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Erm...three, I think, but only one in regular use.
38. Who is your loudest friend?
I'm not sure I have any loud friends. Some of my work colleagues can be a bit vocal.
39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed?
Well, I haven't passed my test yet, but in lessons I try to stick to the limit. I sometimes go above it, but not deliberately.
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Sarah, hopefully. Beyond that, I've no idea.
41. What is your favorite book?
There're so many to choose from, and I honestly couldn't single out just one. I'd be hard pressed to pick a top five.
42. What is your favorite candy?
Dime Bars are quite nice. And Bounty.
43. Favorite Sports Team?
Given my general antipathy towards sports, none. Although for the sake of Sarah, the Welsh rugby team.
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today?
When I properly woke up, as opposed to a loo break in the night...it was something to do with seeing if I could get iMovie to work. Along with a general feeling of "crikey, it's more'n a wee bit cold this morning! I think I'll go back to bed!"