Okay, I really can't be bothered to tag eight people, mainly because I think most of the active posters on my Flist have already been doing this anyway. However, if you haven't, consider yourself tagged. And I will tag huntingospray, just because I miss daily posts from her.
Things that have made me happy today include, in no particular order:
- Sarah's Christmas present arriving - YAY!
- My mum being a star and coming round here to check whether it had arrived.
- My watch being on my desk at work where I'd accidentally left it on Friday.
- Got a lovely card from an old friend of mine, saying a.) she's got another baby on the way in February and b.) let's meet up in the new year. Last time we met up properly, Sarah & I went with her to the local bowling alley, and we had a lovely evening. Hopefully we can do something similar. Even more hopefully, Tim (who also knows her from way back) might be able to join us.
- Speaking of Christmas cards, I've received cards (so far) from gem_pinkeh, taurenova, serriadh, magic_at_mungos, krazykipper, yami_tai, ihavecake, and phoebesmum. Thank you ever so much! You're wonderful!
- Bit of a cheat (but less so than counting today as day three), had a wonderful afternoon on Saturday - went with my mum to see Spamalot, which I wanted to see before it closes (January 3rd), and it was great fun.
- And yesterday, had a bit of a family meal to celebrate (slightly belatedly) my birthday. That was nice - mum and Malcolm and Sarah were there, and although Antonia and Richard (and Jakob and Eleni) couldn't be there, they gave me a lovely present, a couple of CDs I'd asked for (Liza Minnelli's Visible Results and David Tennant reading The Stone Rose).
- Also yesterday, started watching the second season of Chuck, which got off to a cracking good start - I think it's if anything even better than the first series.
- And how much of a cheat is it to mention things that haven't happened yet? We've got UniChall and Only Connect and CHRISTMAS QI!!! to enjoy later this evening.
- And today at work went productively. Hopefully, I'll have everything out of the way that I need to have done before the end of Christmas Eve.
Well, I think that's a good start. :o)