1. Your SO is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Most likely a documentary - something presented by David Attenborough, or about the planets and the solar system
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does your SO get on his/her salad?
If we have salad (normally as a side with the main meal), she eats it as it comes.
3. What's one food your SO DOES NOT like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What drink does your SO order?
Diet coke. Even if the place we're in only does pepsi.
5. Where did your SO go to high school?
St. Clement Danes school.
6. What size shoe does your SO wear?
Would it be terrible to admit that I'm not sure? I think it's a 4 or a 5, but I could be way out.
7. If your SO were to collect anything, what would it be?
Transformers toys or Warhammer figures.
8. What is your SO's favorite type of sandwich?
When we're in Subway, she usually has a chicken tiryaki.
9. What would your SO eat every day if they could?
Unlike me, Sarah has a heck of a lot of variety in her eating, so I don't think she'd want to be confined to the same thing every day.
10. What is your SO's favorite cereal?
I don't know about favourite, but right now she's got some muesli.
11. What would your SO never wear?
Never say never, but she rarely wears dresses.
12. What is your SO's favorite sports team?
That's easy - the Welsh national rugby team. (So disappointed about the match yesterday. :o( )
13. Who did your SO vote for?
She tends to favour the lib dems. And I don't blame her.
14. Who is your SO's best friend?
Without sounding arrogant, me. And it's mutual.
15. What is something you do that your SO wishes you wouldn't do?
Eating unhealthily, and forgetting to take my meds.
16. What is your SO's heritage?
Welsh on her mother's side, and probably Welsh on her dad's side (hard to say, but with a name like Evans...)
17. You bake your SO a cake for their birthday; what kind of cake?
Given that she's trying to lose weight, she'd probably refuse any offer of a cake, but if I were to bake her one, it'd probably be a lemon victoria sponge (lemon juice & zest to add flavour to the cake itself, lemon curd instead of jam, and lemon juice added to the icing. Not to be eaten if you have an allergy to citrus fruits, really...)
18. Did your SO play sports in high school?
Yeah, rugby. I forget what position she played - tight head prop, possibly?
19. What could your SO spend hours doing?
Writing Transformers fic, and generally hanging around on Transformers LJ groups, including a couple of role-playing communities, and generally hanging out online with her TF buddies.
20. What is one unique talent your SO has?
Making me uber-happy.