01. What are your nicknames?
Just Dee-Dee - my childhood nickname making a slight return thanks to Jakob.
02. How do you style your hair?
I don't. I just have it cut and let nature and gravity do the rest.
03. What's new in your life right now?
04. How many colours are you wearing now?
Erm...some and a bit.
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Very much introvert.
06. What was the last book you read?
The last one I finished was The Vesuvius Club by Mark Gatiss, and I'm now on The Devil in Amber
07. Do you nap a lot?
A fair bit. Probably too much.
08. If you had to be stuck on an uninhabited island with just one other person, who would you choose?
Sarah. Partly because if I'm going to stuck with anyone I can think of nobody better than her. But also because she's practical enough to get us off the island.
09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently?
Just people being unpleasant.
10. What's your current obsession?
Right now, transferring my (and Tim's) Now! albums to mp3.
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Way too long. Certainly more than it should.
12. What websites do you visit daily?
LJ, The Doctor Who Forum, Christian Forums. And I still visit the Technical Forum, despite it being closed now.
13. Do you write fic? What was the last fic you wrote?
From time to time. The last one I posted was a piece of Chuck slash. I'm not sure if that was the last one I actually wrote or not.
14. What's the last thing you laughed about?
Probably something Tim said this morning. Although watching Yes, Minister last night was also rather fun.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Eloise by The Damned.
16. What's the last movie you saw?
The Boat That Rocked.
17. Would you enter a relationship with your ideal partner, even if you knew he/she was seriously involved with/married to someone else and would never leave them?
No. I'm already in a relationship with my ideal partner.
18. What is your least favourite thing to do that you have to do every day?
Waking up and getting out of bed is sometimes a chore. Apart from that, nothing particularly springs to mind.</b>