Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to answer these questions about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. [Can't be bothered tagging anyone; if you want to do the meme, feel free.]
1. What is one of the most embarrassing things that has ever happened to you?
My trousers split really really badly. Jane, who I was with at the time, did her best to help out with the loan of safety pins, but they didn't do much good. I was glad to get back home and put on a pair that weren't split.
2. What is one guilty pleasure that you indulge in?
I'm not sure I have one, really.
3. What was your favorite show as a child?
4. How much time a day do you spend on Facebook?
Not long - I go there from time to time to check out what people I know are up to, but all things considered I prefer Livejournal.
5. How old were you when you fell in love for the first time?
Don't know. I used to think I'd fallen in love a lot, only for it to turn out that really I was in lust. Although, really, I think Kate, a lass I knew when I was about 14 at the church youth club, was probably my first love. It wasn't reciprocated...
6. Do you collect anything?
Yeah - books, DVDs, CDs, anything with Doctor Who written on it in large friendly letters.
7. What is your favorite song?
Just one? Can't be done. Although Pet Shop Boys' Always on my mind is certainly one I keep going back to.
8. Have you ever written a sappy love poem?
Songs rather than poems, but yes...
9. How different is your adult life from what you imagined it to be at 16?
Vastly. I'm pretty sure I envisaged being a successful author.
10. If you could stay any age for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I wouldn't want to - I think it'd be too boring.
Now, time to get ready for work.