- Available: No, spoken for.
- Age: 39, but
- Annoyance: My brain is being really odd today.
- Animal: I adore cats.
- Actor: David Tennant.
- Beer: No, I'm pretty much teetotal.
- Birthday/Birthplace: December 18th, 1969, Ilford.
- Best Friend(s): Sarah. After that, I don't really like to pick favourites. Although Tim's a saint for putting up with me for the last 10 years...
- Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes.
- Best feeling in the world: Contentment.
- Big words: Onomatopoeia.
- Blind or Deaf: I'd rather not be either, thanks.
- Best weather: Spring. Or winter mornings. I can cope with cold (better than heat) and snow, but I loathe rain.
- Been in Love: Why, yes.
- Been bitched out?: "bitched out"? Don't know.
- Been on stage?: Several times.
- Believe in yourself?: Well, I'm pretty sure I exist, yes.
- Believe in life on other planets: Yes.
- Believe in miracles: Yes.
- Believe in Magic: Don't know.
- Believe in God: Yes.
- Believe in Satan: Yes.
- Believe in Santa: No.
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Not sure.
- Believe in Evolution: No.
- Car: Well, eventually I'll be sharing Sarah's Peugeot.
- Candy: I'm not meant to be eating the stuff, but I've a soft spot for Maltesers and for Kitkat Chunky Peanut flavoured.
- Colour: Red
- Cried in school: Don't remember, but I expect so.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate.
- Chinese/Mexican: Neither.
- Cake or pie: Depends on the pie - I love a decent lemon meringue...
- Country to visit: Egypt.
- Day or Night: Either.
- Dream vehicle: A VW Beetle.
- Danced: I can shuffle from side to side in a vaguely rhythmic fashion, but Michael Jackson I ain't.
- Dance in the rain?: Given my comments about rain and dancing, what do you reckon??!
- Do the splits?: Nope!
- Eggs: Not particularly keen on them.
- Eyes: Bluey grey.
- Everyone has a: Right to happiness.
- Ever failed a class? Yes.
- First crush: Probably Julia, a girl I was at primary school with.
- First kiss: Not sure. Could have been Cathy.
- First name: David.
- First thoughts waking up: Normally "Must I?"
- Food: Trying to eat less of it.
- Greatest Fear: Rejection.
- Giver or taker: Probably more of a taker than a giver.
- Goals: Be happy with Sarah, get my life organised, and ideally write a novel. At least one.
- Gum: No.
- Get along with your parents?: Yes. More so in recent years.
- Good luck charm: Don't have one.
- Hair Colour: Mousy brown. Or "dark blond", as both Jane (my ex) and Sarah describe it, although I think that's a contradiction in terms.
- Height: 6'0"
- Happy: Less than I'd like.
- Holiday: Well, the next one's going to be to Swanage, the week after the wedding.
- How do you want to die: I plan to live forever, or die trying.
- Health freak?: No. Unfortunately.
- Hate: Bigotry, unkindness, unpleasantness.
- Ice Cream: Yes please. But I shouldn't.
- Instrument: Piano, keyboards, and guitar. I can programme some decent songs in Garageband, too...
- Jewelry: Don't wear any, but I'm pretty openminded about the possibility should I find something that feels right.
- Job: Database Administrator.
- Kids: I'm hoping that Sarah and I will end up becoming parents.
- Kickboxing or karate: Neither, thanks.
- Keep a journal?: LJ.
- Longest Car Ride: Not sure. Probably going up to Driffield with Sarah a few years back.
- Love: I love Sarah, my family, my friends, God, and generally being happy.
- Letter: D.
- Laughed so hard you cried: Probably watching an episode of HIGNFY or Mock the Week, which usually has that sort of effect.
- Love at first sight: Don't know. Possibly.
LAST PERSON WHO...
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Sarah.
2. Saw you cry? Not sure. I don't cry often.
3. Went to the movies with you? Sarah.
4. You went to the mall with? Probably Sarah. Depends what counts as "The mall".
5. You went to dinner with? Again, I suspect Sarah.
6. You talked to on the phone? My mum, earlier this morning.
7. Made you laugh? Probably something Tim said.
- Milk flavor: Milk. If you mean milkshake, something chocolate biscuit-y, for preference.
- Movie: Too many to mention. I can watch the Back to the Future trilogy multiple occasions, and Titanic too...
- Mooned anyone?: No.
- Marriage?: Yep. See September 19th.
- Motion sickness?: Fortunately no.
- McD's or BK: Ideally neither, but if I'm desperate, McD's Filet o Fish.
- Number of Siblings: Three half sisters.
- Number of Piercings: None.
- Number: 4.
- Overused Phrases: "Okily dokily do". Which is my attempt to be even more irritating than Ned Flanders.
- One wish: World peace.
- One phobia: Spiders.
- Place you'd like to live: Wales.
- Perfect Pizza: Basic cheese and tomato.
- Pepsi/Coke: Neither - never developed a taste for cola. Lemonade, on the other hand...
-Quality: I like to think I have some.
- Reason to cry: When I'm really unhappy.
- Reality T.V.: I tend not to, although I did follow a couple of series of Big Brother.
- Radio Station: I don't these days. Used to listen to Radio 1 a lot, then Premier Radio. I guess the only thing I listen to now is Radio 4 when The Now Show or ISIHAC is on.
- Roll your tongue in a circle? Why would i want to?
- Song: I love music far too much to single out just one song. Although right now, Pandemonium by Pet Shop Boys is one that's stuck in my head a lot.
- Stolen: No, unless accidentally walking out of a shop with a bag of crisps I hadn't paid for, and then going back and apologising profusely, counts...
- Shoe size: 10.
- Salad Dressing: Heinz Salad cream
- Sushi: No thanks.
- Scent: Freshly mown grass or freshly ground coffee or freshly backed bread.
- Skipped school: Yes, on a few occasions.
- Slept outside: Only under canvas.
- Seen a dead body?: I was with my grandmother when she died.
- Smoked?: No.
- Skinny dipped?: I think I did when I was on holiday in Majorca.
- Shower Daily?: Ideally every morning, although there are some days when I'm in too much of a hurry and I just do my hair.
- Sing well? I can carry a tune, yes.
- In the shower? Sometimes. It normally ends up as the theme tune to The Smurfs. Don't ask why...
- Swear?: I try not too. Mind you, yesterday I commented to my driving instructor that I'd bollocksed something, and that made him laugh.
- Stuffed Animals?: Some.
- Single/Group dates: Single.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries.
- Scientists need to invent: If they could find the gene that causes homophobia and eradicate it, 'twould make for a better world, IMO...
- Time for bed: I normally aim for about 10:00pm.
- Thunderstorms: Ideally not. I'm not scared of them, I just find them rather oppressive.
- TV: Yes please. Just not sport or reality shows or makeover programmes or soaps.
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: No.
- Unpredictable: I think I'm very predictable.
- Vegetable you hate: Cabbage.
- Vegetable you love: Peas.
- Vacation spot: Somewhere with a lot of history.
- Weakness: Walker's Salt & Vinegar crisps.
- When you grow up: If it hasn't happened by the time I'm 39, it probably isn't going to...
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Probably Tim - we have our differences, but we're similar in many ways.
- Who makes you laugh the most: Paul Merton, I think.
- Worst feeling: Loneliness.
- Wanted to be a model?: Oddly, that's never been an ambition of mine. Wonder why..?
- Where do we go when we die: I think heaven or hell, but I honestly don't know.
- Worst weather: Rain, storms, especially when you're in the middle of a driving lesson and the rain's blattering on the windscreen and you can't see anything worth a damn'.
-X-Rays: Yeah, I've had a few.
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: In terms of cowardly? Yeah, I am a bit.
- Zoo animal: Tigers and lions and wolves. Oh my.
- Zodiac sign: None. I'm not astrologious.
Now, I really ought to get back to work...