1. What curse word do you use the most?
I try not to. Most often would probably something fairly mild along the lines of "bloody hell".
2. Do you own an iPod?
Yep, an 80GB 5th Gen.
3. What person on your flist do you talk to the most?
As Sarah's on my Flist, it'd be her.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to?
6:00am. And I still manage to be late to work. :o(
5. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
If we're talking proper relationship-y stuff rather than family, no. It might have been Lucie, who was sort of one of my first semi-serious girlfriend.
6. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01?
At work. We have a television on the premises, and people were coming through saying, "someone's just flown a plane into the World Trade Centre," and we were all assuming it was an accident until the second plane went in...
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
Depends on the picture. I've no strong feeling either way.
8. What was the last movie you watched?
Can't remember. I started watching Mamma Mia when I'd bought the DVD, but haven't finished it yet. Whatever, it was probably something on a DVD rather than at the cinema.
9. Do any of your friends have children?
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
12. What cd is currently in your cd player?
In the car, the Pet Shop Boys live CD of their Pandemonium tour.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Neither, really. On cereal, regular. For shakes, I'll drink chocolate, but it's hardly my favourite.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Not sure. It might have been the Borders on Galleons Reach, in which quite a while back as that closed a couple of years ago.
16. Can you whistle?
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes, hair, sense of humour, what they're wearing.
18. What are you looking forward to?
All sorts. In no particular order (but roughly chronological), new series of Ashes to Ashes, EasterCon, new series of Doctor Who, honeymoon in Egypt. Are some of the highlights.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child?
Yep. From Mr Benn & Bod through to some Japanimation.
20. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Several. I'm in a PSB Pandemonium tour T-shirt right now.
21. What will you be doing in one hour?
I'll probably be in bed.
22. Is anyone in love with you?
Sarah. She said so.
23. What was the last song you heard?
Can't remember, but right now Sarah's watching The Wonders of the Solar System presented by Prof. Brian Cox formerly of popular beat combo D:Ream, so I can't quite shake their hit (and '97 Labour party election anthem) Things Can Only Get Better from my head.
24. When was the last time you cried?
Dunno. My eyes got a bit tearful yesterday, but I think that was just the cold.
25. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop. Although I'd like a MacBook.
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
27. What’s the weather like?
Earlier today it was bright but cold. Now the sun has set.
28. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos?
The tattoos wouldn't necessarily be a turn-off, but it would depend on the person and the tattoos. And also, there is the rather significant point that I'm kind of spoken for.
29. What did you do before this?
I was in bed.
30. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Earlier this year, or possibly late December. If Sarah's unwell, I'll sometimes sleep on the lounge floor to give her a decent amount of space in bed.
31. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I normally aim for eight hours a night. Don't always manage it, and I often have fairly restless nights.
32. Do you eat breakfast daily?
I certainly try to.
33. Are your days fast-paced?
No. Work's fairly moderate, and home tends to consist of having dinner, vegging in front of the TV, doing what tidying and cleaning and washing up I have the energy for, and then heading to bed.
34. What did you do last night?
Nothing of note. It may have involved a DVD.
35. Do you use sarcasm?
I try not to.
36. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
37. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Very much so.
38. Have you ever been to six flags?
I don't know what it is, so almost certainly not.
39. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex?
I think probably both equally.
40. Do you like mustard?
Yes, preferably whole grain mustard.
41. Do you sleep on your side?
Yes, normally on my left hand side.
42. Do you watch the news?
Probably not as much as I ought to, really. I tend to rely on t'interwebz as my main source of information.
43. How did you get one of your scars?
I was going down a long metal slide at a seaside funfair and - deliberately, as I recall, so I've only got myself to blame - held the back of my hand against the metal. You can still make out the remnants of the scar to this day.
44. Who was the last person to make you mad?
I tend not to let people make me mad.
45. Do you like anybody?
I like most people.
46. What is the last thing you purchased?
I was out shopping earlier, and after picking up some groceries from Sainsbury's, I bought Sarah a 6" chicken teryiaki on wheat from Subway.
47. What side of the heart do you draw first?
48. Can you dive without plugging your nose?
I don't dive.
49. What color is your razor?
Um. Not sure. I use a Gilette Mach 3, if that's any help..?
50. What is your blood-type?
Not honestly sure! Probably O.
51. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
52. What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
No idea. If anyone has spread any rumours about me, it's never made it's way back to me.
53. How do you feel about carrots?
I'll have them if I've no choice, but they're not my preferred veg by any means.
54. How many chairs at the dining room table?
We have a kitchen table, with four tables, although barely enough room for all of them at any one time.
55. Which is the best Spice Girl?
I was never really a big fan, but Geri is kind of pretty.
56. Do you know what time it is?
At the moment, 9:55pm.
57. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
58. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Don't know. If I had a book, read it. If I had an iPod, listen to it. I suspect I'd start panicking eventually.
59. What’s your favorite kind of gum?
60. T or F: All’s fair in love and war?
I don't know. But I suspect false.
61. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Well, there's Sarah. There are a couple of other people.
62. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
I know the meanings of the words I use, but I can't always give definitions of them.
63. Do you like to sleep?
64. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time?
65. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
66. Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
No, but I'd settle for a classic white VW Beetle with red & blue stripes along the length and the numbers 53 printed on it.
67. What’s something you’ve always wanted?
In terms of material things, a laptop (preferably a MacBook or something running Linux). In non-material terms, a sense of stability.
68. Do you have hairy LEGS?
No, not especially.
69. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?
70. Do you wear a lot of black?
Not a lot, but some. Most of my trousers are black.
71. Describe your hair:
Mousy brown and at the moment just on the verge of getting to the stage of needing a cut.
72. Do you have Entomophobia?
I'm not even sure what that is...
73. Are you an adult?
Physically, yes. I'll let Sarah decide whether I am one mentally.
74. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
Well, Sarah's sitting behind me watching the tellybox. Others are dotted around the globe, mainly but not all in the UK.
75. Do you have a tan?
No. I tend to burn and flake if left out in the sun, but not tan.
76. Are you a television addict?
Yes, although often watching DVDs of old stuff.
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yes. My mum's a great person. Most of my family are pretty awesome.
78. Are you a sugar freak?
Yes. More than I ought to be, given that I have diabetes.
79. Do you like orange juice?
No, not particularly.
80. What sign are you?
I was born under a bad sign...