1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Well, technically, I don't pay them - I pay Sarah, who pays the bills. But really, any service for which we're not getting the proper service for the money we're paying. (Which I think, right now, means I don't object to any of our current bills, although in the past we have some...issues.)
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
I cooked a romantic dinner for Sarah a few weeks ago. So "at home".
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Sitting at home watching t'telly.
4. How many colleges did you attend?
Sixth form college, and then Roehampton Uni. So two, kind of.
5. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it's clean, it fits, and it's reasonably smart.
6. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Is this gas in the UK or the US sense of the word? Either way...*meh*. They exist. I have to pay them one way or the other.
7. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
My immediate thought was, "oh, goody, I actually feel awake. Within 15 minutes, however, the usual post-waking-up-knackered-ness set in...
8. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Can't remember. I went to bed some time before Sarah, so I said good night to her.
9. Do you miss being a child?
Yeah. They were more innocent, less worrying times.
10. What errand/chore do you despise?
Ironing, but only because I'm not really any good at it.
11. Get up early or sleep in?
I get up early. I then manage to get hugely distracted and almost never make it into work on time. I really ought to get more organised.
12. Have you found real love yet?
Yes. Sarah. In a non-romantic sense, there are several folks I love to bits.
13. Favorite lunch meat:
Mackerel. When I'm following my diet, I tend to have that with cherry tomatoes, rocket leaves, and a slice of bread. And lashings of salad cream.
14. What do you get every time you go to the supermarket?
When I'm following my diet, mackerel, cherry tomatoes, rocket leaves, and salad cream. See above. Oh, and chicken.
15. Beach or lake?
16. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
If I did, I'd hardly have married Sarah.
17. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
I've watched neither. Although I've heard good things about The Sopranos. And now apparently ***BARROWMAN*** *shakes fist* has been in Desperate Housewives, so I probably ought to watch his episodes of that.
18. What famous person/people would you like to have dinner with?
19. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
No. In the process of learning, I've come close. Since learning I've come close. Although I'm getting better.
20. Ever use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
*thinks* Never used a fire extinghuisher.
21. Ring tone?
Default one is the them from Chuck. Sarah's (and I think Becky's) is the theme from Transformers, and IIRC I've set my mum's to the intro of Always on my Mind by Pet Shop Boys.
22. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I can't think of anywhere strange, except, there was a time when Jane & I (my ex) went up to Sheffield on an overnight coach and IIRC we stopped at some services and I bought one of those instant wash kit/toothbrush things. But that's about it.
23. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Sarah and I are a bit miffed that we never went to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory last time we in Pasadena, so I suspect that if we get the opportunity, we'd try to visit there.
24. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Well, I'm incredibly happy in my existing relationship, whereas I've been thinking for some time about a career (I don't consider what I'm doing at the moment to be a career so much as a job). Choices I'm contemplating include a.) computer programmer; b.) novelist; and c.) ordained ministry, probably in the Methodist Church. None of them are without potential hurdles to overcome.
25. How old are you?
26. Do you have a go-to person?
Depends on the circumstances. Sarah or my mum are the normal people I'd turn to in situations where I need to confide in someone.
27. Are you where you want to be in life?
At the moment, no. Need a lot of work on diet, fear of making 'phone calls, and organisation.
28. Growing up, what were your favourite cartoons?
Top Cat (which I was thinking about the other day) and Battle of the Planets.
29. What about you do you think has changed the most?
I honestly don't know. I think I'm probably more relaxed about life than I was several years ago, but on the other hand I think I'm a lot less organised than I used to be.
30. Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
No. I despised them at the time, and although in hindsight they weren't that bad I've no intention to revisit them in a hurry (although pleasantly I'm still in touch, via LJ and Facebook, with about the only people I actually liked from that period of my life).
31. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Yeah. See post the other day - there's no point being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
32. Did you ever own troll dolls?
33. Did you have a pager?
34. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
I used to go to a church youth club, which was where all my friends hung out.
35. Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
I don't see why not, I wasn't a particularly unpleasant child or anything. I didn't conform with society's expectations terribly well (I still don't!), but I don't regard that as necessarily a bad thing anyway.