- 16:31 Leaving the boat now for Cairo. In the words of David Tennant, "I don't want to go." #
- 16:54 Driving in Egypt is scary at the best of times, but our coach driver just sailed right through a red light. *eep*. #briderhoneymoon #
- 18:19 On train from Luxor to Giza. Feels weird. Not sure I'll be able to actually *sleep*. #briderhoneymoon #
- 18:35 Some of the music at the Sound & Light show last night reminded me of Flood II by Sisters of Mercy... #briderhoneymoon #
- 18:37 ...wouldn't mind, but I've always preferred Flood I. Oh well - gives me an excuse to dig up Floodland. #briderhoneymoon #
- 03:17 Cheops was a diamond Giza. #briderhoneymoon #
- 03:31 @capricorn_one but they called the train a sleeper. Maybe that just means it's an undercover agent of some kind... :o) #
- 06:19 Croeso y Cairo. :o). #briderhoneymoon #
This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.
What I've been up to lately
The Cabin Pressure fan in me is taking great delight in addressing Sarah as "Skip," since she spends most of the time behind the wheel of the boat…
...but I feel very strongly that a place with a name like Horsey Mere really ought to have actual, y'know, horses...
May the Fourth be with you!