- Database Administrator (well, that's what the organisation I work for calls it, although Sarah says that in the wider world the term has different connotations).
- General PA
- Data Entry clerk
- Telesales bod
B) Four movies I would watch over and over (or have watched over and over):
- Back to the Future. The first one in particular, although I love all three.
- Love, Actually. Even if last time I watched it, it made me depressed.
- Star Wars. The original one.
C) Four places I have lived (I'm struggling with this one!:
- Chelmsford (three different homes)
- Roehampton (various homes in and around there during my time at university)
- Bishop's Stortford
D) Four TV shows that I watch:
- Doctor Who
- Ashes to Ashes
- Have I Got News For You
E) Four places I have been:
F) Four people who email/message me (regularly):
- My mum
- I can't think of anyone else! I get comment notifications from LJ (when it's working), but that's several people really; and also there's a Yahoo group I belong to for the local Doctor Who group, but apart from that it's mostly Amazon, eBay, various other subscriptions, and a bit of spam. Does this make me desperately sad?
G) Four of my favourite foods:
- Grilled chicken with new potatoes, peas, and lashing of salad cream.
- The same, but with mackerel instead of grilled chicken.
- Fish & chips.
- Cheese & tomato pizza.
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
- At Sarah's.
- At "home" (which for this week at least is Tim's place).
- In the countryside.
- On a romantic weekend break somewhere with Sarah, possibly in Paris.
I) Four friends I think will respond:
- Experience has taught me not to guess at these things...
J) Four things I am looking forwards to this year:
Well, with the honeymoon out of the way, that reduces the number, but:
- Moving offices to Milton Keynes (hopefully next Monday).
- Moving in with Sarah properly (hopefully over the weekend).
- Hopefully selling Sarah's place in Barking, buying a new place all of our own, and moving in there properly so we're no longer living out of boxes. I darned well hope that happens to this year.
- Our first wedding anniversary. Which will probably be followed by a brief holiday somewhere, maybe back in Swanage.