- 19:40 @missgems it was rather wonderful, wasn't it? #
- 19:42 @MitchBenn miaow. Love, Actually was very good, actually. Although I prefer Notting Hill. Actually.
YMMV, naturally. #
- 23:19 The b&b we're in has prints of Vincent's sunflowers on the stairwell and on our room wall. This pleases me. (Doesn't say "Amy," though). #
- 05:55 @capricorn_one the hotel staff might object, but I'll see what I can do... ;o) #
- 05:57 @vickybeeching I always struggled with "Bible in a year" reading plans. 90 days sounds like quite a commitment. Hope you manage it! #
- 08:23 And I've just noticed there's also a pic of the café on the bedroom wall. I love coincidences. #
- 12:25 Just stopped at Watford Gap where Sarah picked up a John Barrowman CD for the rest of the journey back from Sheffield. Pleasant listening. #
- 12:27 Had a pleasant time at Skyblaze's birthday party last night. Pity not to see a bit more of Sheffield. But there's always next time. #
- 12:28 I picked up a three-DVD set - Two Weeks Notice, Music and Lyrics & Miss Congeniality for £9.99... #
- 12:30 ...not bothered about the last one, but as I'd quite like to see the first two that's not a bad deal... #
- 12:30 ...and I might end up enjoying Miss Congeniality. If so, *win*!!! #
This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.