David Brider (davidbrider) wrote,
David Brider

This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.


I know that there is a word for paper and pens and staples and things sold at Staples. And I know that there is a word for when something is still, not moving, in a state of rest, etc. And I know that one of the words is stationery and one of them is stationary, and if pressed I'd hazard a guess at them being that way round. But is it terrible that at 40, I don't know for definite, and can't remember some handy mnemonic for them?

  • Post a new comment


    Comments allowed for friends only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic