- Fri, 15:08: Heat!fail http://j.mp/gvsZRX
- Fri, 15:48: #nowplaying Miracles (Extended Mix) - Pet Shop Boys. Wonderful love song.
- Fri, 21:54: Watching - and loving - SPN 6x15, "The French Mistake. The fourth wall has left the building...
- Fri, 21:59: This week's #ff - @DeathStarPR - for irreverent wit and humour brought to you straight from the Empire's greatest battle station.
- Sat, 05:06: RT @andiosho: Even though he's 48, Tom Cruise still has sects appeal
- Sat, 08:55: Even *repeats* of Mock the Week are hilarious!
- Sat, 11:35: #UKTownSongs You to me are every Tring by the Rhyll Thing
- Sat, 11:36: #UKTownSongs 24 Hour from Droitwich
- Sat, 11:36: #UKTownSongs Tie a yellow ribbon round the Oswestry.
This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.
The Cabin Pressure fan in me is taking great delight in addressing Sarah as "Skip," since she spends most of the time behind the wheel of the boat…
...but I feel very strongly that a place with a name like Horsey Mere really ought to have actual, y'know, horses...
May the Fourth be with you!