- Wed, 12:23: Rats. http://j.mp/g1XoUW
- Wed, 13:05: RT @NicholasPegg: 149,500 signatures and countless complaints later, the @AppStore has removed that vile homophobic Exodus app. Hurrah!
- Wed, 13:47: #nowplaying Abba Gold. Guaranteed to cheer me up. Erasure covering Abba also works. Sorry to anyone reading this who doesn't like Abba.
- Wed, 13:56: RT @stevesilberman: Catholics confuse Church by acting like Jesus and supporting marriage equality - http://usat.ly/ffI8gn
- Wed, 13:56: Thinking I might watch Mamma Mia when I get home. That could be pleasantly fun.
- Wed, 17:01: #nowplaying - @vickybeeching's "Yesterday, Today and Forever" album. Some lovely songs on there, good to focus on God.
- Wed, 20:08: Want to eat. Too drained to cook. Too skint to order something in. Confusticate and bebother it.
- Wed, 20:52: How can it be Midsomer Murders without Bergerac?
- Thu, 09:01: Not exactly deliberately cryptic, but... http://j.mp/h4KoLD
This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.
The Cabin Pressure fan in me is taking great delight in addressing Sarah as "Skip," since she spends most of the time behind the wheel of the boat…
...but I feel very strongly that a place with a name like Horsey Mere really ought to have actual, y'know, horses...
May the Fourth be with you!