- Sun, 11:57: RT @weirdimals: In 1731 King Frederick of Sweden commissioned a taxidermy of a lion, unfortunately the taxidermist had never see one htt ...
- Sun, 12:03: RT @funnyhumour: I wonder what Cambridge University Netball Team abbreviate their name to..
- Sun, 16:32: #10favouritesingers in no particular order...Neil Tennant, Andy Bell, Freddie Mercury, Matt Redman, Sam Brown, Julianne Regan...
- Sun, 16:34: #10favouritesingers erm...that's six, isn't it? Can't think of four more just right now. Still, six is a good start.
- Sun, 16:36: #10favouritesingers well, there's Steve Kilbey, of course (his voice is gorgeous, can't believe I forgot him).
- Sun, 16:37: #10favouritesingers And Andrew Eldritch - dark, interesting, resonant. Particularly on the less obviously "goth" songs - 1959 is beautiful.
- Sun, 20:51: RT @DeathStarPR: The Doctor is really just an arrogant homeless man who travels through time & space killing aliens & abducting young wo ...
- Sun, 20:52: RT @exitthelemming: The speech I made yesterday is here: http://bit.ly/ibHqp1 #March26
This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.
Thu, 18:36: @ hannahwitton hi, I realise it’s a few years old now, but I just found this video that a complete jerk calling hims……
Fri, 22:08: @ RevRichardColes congratulations to you and the rest of your team on a well deserved University Challenge win.
Wed, 17:31: 3 of 5 stars to Doctor Who by Terrance Dicks https://t.co/ONkH3T0ic5