- Fri, 20:21: Just back from a busy, and largely unexpected, afternoon. Will probably tweet, or more likely LJ, about it tomorrow, but for now, bed.
- Fri, 20:24: RT @caitlinmoran: #totp bbc4 one of the greatest moments of my life was Ray Davies singing "Lola" to me, retitled "Caitlin".
- Fri, 20:24: RT @caitlinmoran: Obviously it was only when he finished that I realised he was basically saying Iooked like a trannie #rockroughwiththe ...
- Fri, 20:27: Too blasted shattered to do an #ff this week. *handwaves vaguely* You're all wonderful people, and everyone should follow you. So there.
- Sat, 09:14: Yay! My copy of #doctorwho Revisitations 2 has arrived. Loving @edstradling's "Come in Number Five."
- Sat, 09:31: #doctorwho My favourite bit from "The Awakening" - "You speak treason!". "Fluently!"
- Sat, 09:58: I spied a spider. http://j.mp/gkx5IB
- Sat, 10:00: RT @AutismDirectory: Today is World Autism Awareness Day. Please help us raise awareness.
- Sat, 10:13: Now enjoying the wonderful @TobyHadoke's wonderful "Casting Far and Wide" documentary.
This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.