- Wed, 07:36: The next quote, from the second Doctor in "Enemy of the World," sums up my thoughts on the Livejournal DDOS attacks...
- Wed, 07:36: "People spend all their time making nice things and then other people come along and break them!"
- Wed, 08:44: @DearShirley if God hates people, then why did He die on the cross for everyone? Seems a bit of an odd thing to do for people He hates.
- Wed, 08:45: Looks like LJ's up and running. At the moment. For a while.
- Wed, 12:08: Actually... http://j.mp/ejdNDk
- Wed, 12:17: Sooo... http://j.mp/eyDVJY
- Wed, 16:23: RT @BinaryDad: Someone at work asked if the Internet was down. I said, no, it seems really cheerful. No one has spoken to me for 2 hours ...
- Wed, 20:28: DDoS off. http://j.mp/eXlqKM
- Wed, 22:05: Tired. Bed.
This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.
The Cabin Pressure fan in me is taking great delight in addressing Sarah as "Skip," since she spends most of the time behind the wheel of the boat…
...but I feel very strongly that a place with a name like Horsey Mere really ought to have actual, y'know, horses...
May the Fourth be with you!