- Sat, 16:18: April the 23rd http://j.mp/eutsDv
- Sat, 18:16: Doctor Who and Fringe http://j.mp/hAePet
- Sat, 18:21: Writer's Block: Better than leftovers http://j.mp/dIrAoA
- Sat, 18:26: Hang on - Lionel Richie advertising Walker's crisps? O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-kay.
- Sat, 18:36: When I see the lastminute.com ad, I think of the first episode of "Party Animals," which used the same song. And had Matt Smith in it. :o)
- Sat, 19:34: His name was Tutankhamun - not "King Tut"! #paulmcgannreallyshouldknowbetter
- Sat, 19:38: RT @caitlinmoran: I get confused, because every time they say "What do you think, Michael?" I think they mean Michael Knight, not Michae ...
- Sat, 19:39: dictionary.com's word of the day is "Undertone". Altogether now, "...get teenage kicks right through the night..!"
- Sat, 20:00: Yay! for the Littlest Hobo theme on the Dulux ad!
- Sun, 08:39: RT @outoutout: Reading: A few words about bisexuality and the spectrum of human sexual orientation by @naontiotami http://t.co/OpBuiAh / ...
This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.
There's no particular moment, but...getting home from work - that moment when I've parked the car outside the house, then open the car door and…
I tend to be happy with Livejournal. I've branched out into Twitter (which is sometimes useful for micro-blogging on the move) and Facebook…
As far as fiction is concerned, there's a whole shelf unit and a bit dedicated to Doctor Who novelisations, New Adventures, Missing Adventures,…