This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.
- Fri, 13:48: The view out over Ullswater. This is what we came to the Lakes for! Just about to go on a steamer cruise round the lake. http://t.co/MPomgqJ
- Fri, 16:50: RT @rhaegal: Dear Americans: Please learn how to say 'Buckingham.' It's not hard.
- Fri, 16:52: RT @brooligan: Unwanted CDs make great hunting frisbees. I can kill two birds with Joss Stone.
- Fri, 19:54: #thingstodobetweendoctorwhoandconfidential change channels from BBC1 to BBC3. Obviously! And squee about the episode I've just watched.
- Fri, 20:03: Erm...what time is Doctor Who on tomorrow evening? Thanks in advance.
- Fri, 20:29: Grief, it's windy out there. *huddles up in duvet*
- Sat, 08:36: @huntingosprey is going to fry mushrooms. I suggested, "you don't need to fry them, I'm sure there's a shortcut." #lordoftheringshumour
- Sat, 08:58: Treated myself to DVD of #misfits S2 the other day. Don't know if I'll regret not seeing S1 first, but here goes...
- Sat, 11:22: Dexter Fletcher playing someone's dad? #misfits #isuddenlyfeelveryold
- Sat, 11:31: If the DVLA would like to learn to do joined up address changes, it would mess with our holiday slightly less, y'know?
- Sat, 11:33: 'cos @huntingosprey has learned that they sent her car tax renewal form to her old address in Barking where she hasn't lived for three years
- Sat, 11:34: ...despite the address on her driving license having been updated to our Hemel address.
- Sat, 11:36: And to cap it all, they can't take address changes online or by 'phone. She's got to drive down to Hemel and find an open post office.
- Sat, 11:37: Oh well, the weather's rubbish today anyway.