This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.
- Sat, 14:12: Who says plastic trees are worse than the real thing? http://j.mp/kaY05k
- Sat, 17:26: Returning home from pleasant afternoon seeing the grandparents. Won't start watching #doctorwho until about 7:15pm. No spoilers, guys!
- Sat, 18:53: 20 minutes in, and The Curse of the Black Spot is turning out to be a darned fine #doctorwho episode!
- Sat, 19:02: RT @freesat_TV: Completely bizarre TV fact of the day: Osama Bin Laden used to watch the IT Crowd.
- Sat, 19:22: British Primary schoolchildren are darned lucky! #doctorwhowritingcompetition #notjealousatallhonest
- Sun, 04:29: Because she's awesome... http://j.mp/jBRig6
- Sun, 07:35: Just saw some royal wedding footage on @bbcHIGNFY. Wonder why Tara Palmer-Tomkinson decided to go as a blue Eldar..? http://t.co/ftbYeCb
- Sun, 07:44: RT @crysnrob: http://bit.ly/kxvRRv Really? People offended because Bill Nye mentions the moon reflects the sun's light? Is this for real?
- Sun, 07:52: RT @geeziwantaname: @VirtualAstro When aged 12, Copernicus' parents said "When are you coming to terms with the fact the world does not ...
- Sun, 08:02: @VictoriaCoren being very witty and looking lovely as ever on @bbcHIGNFY. She has a lovely smile. :o)