This journal has been placed in memorial status. New entries cannot be posted to it.
- Sat, 12:22: Professionals have no excuse... http://j.mp/iSuSWQ
- Sat, 12:35: Interesting..? http://j.mp/klN1f6
- Sat, 17:52: Erm...I think that's a bit of an "oh, bugger" moment. #DoctorWho Nice one, @neilhimself
- Sat, 18:02: Yay! Rory is "the pretty one"!
- Sat, 18:06: Old TARDIS control room yay! Although...I'd've preferred one of the '63 - '89 versions...
- Sat, 18:12: That round of applause from two people in #DoctorWho will also be heard after the UK #eurovision entry. *snarky*
- Sat, 18:24: Watching the #johnsullivan tribute. May treat myself to a #citizensmith marathon.
- Sat, 20:02: When this baby hits 88 miles per hour... http://j.mp/mQfWAU
- Sat, 20:14: Sarah is listening to something discussing the Timurid Empire (real, based in Persia several hundred years back, … http://j.mp/mw8vjb
- Sat, 21:34: Up early in the morning/with him on my mind http://j.mp/lIRLTX
- Sat, 21:35: TV Squee http://j.mp/j6NPir
- Sat, 22:33: Curious as to what extent Azerbaijan can technically claim to be in Europe..?#eurovision (And I still wish there'd been a Welsh entry.)
- Sat, 22:36: RT @_faeriequeen: RT @schiaparelli: Type 'is az' into Google, up pops 'is Azerbaijan in Europe?' The UK wants answers. #eurovision
- Sat, 22:37: RT @eddplant: I don't think anybody with a basic understanding of geography saw that one coming #eurovision
- Sat, 22:39: RT @whoismatthew: OH DEAR According to Tripadvisor there are only 58 hotels in Azerbaijan #eurovision
- Sat, 22:39: RT @herbidatious: Well done Azerbaijan, even if I have no idea where you are in Europe. #eurovision
- Sat, 22:42: One of these days the UK entry should be sung by #petshopboys. That'd give 'em a chance of winning #EuroVision...
- Sat, 22:44: RT @Jo_Caulfield: Actually if you turn the volume down and put on some Jimi Hendrix, then switch the TV off - this doesn't sound too bad ...
There's no particular moment, but...getting home from work - that moment when I've parked the car outside the house, then open the car door and…
I tend to be happy with Livejournal. I've branched out into Twitter (which is sometimes useful for micro-blogging on the move) and Facebook…
As far as fiction is concerned, there's a whole shelf unit and a bit dedicated to Doctor Who novelisations, New Adventures, Missing Adventures,…