That's Saturday 27th, Sunday 28th and Monday 29th August.
What there will be:
- Undoubtedly some sort of Outdoor Cooking Experience, if the weather holds up. Bring food, bring drink, bring snacky nibbly sort of things.
- Video games of some description. If you've been paying attention you'll know that we have a Wii, for which we now have Lego Star Wars. Other games - especially of the Rock Band/Guitar Hero variety - are good if you want to bring them (and controllers). Additional consoles could also be interesting.
- Possibly non video games (if you have a Warhammer 40,000 army, bring it!).
- Some sort of geeky TV watching. Possibly involving a Lord of the Rings-a-thon watching the by-then-released Blu-Rays on our nice HD TV.
- General geeky hanging out and socialising.
If you can make it, let me or Sarah know, and PM us for the address. You can come for one day, two days, or all three days. We have one spare bed, as well as a double air bed and, with a bit of rejigging of furniture, probably floor space enough for four or five single airbeds (although you'd have to bring them yourself). Let us know if you'd like to stay over. The more the merrier, within reason.
Hope to see some of you then!